Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Is Obama an Atheist and is he committing TREASON? Is he favoring other nations over our own? Is he deliberately trying to sink America? Does he have a Messiah Complex and is he like an Old Testament Avenging fake "god"? Did he Miss The New Testament?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 381 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 11:50:00 AM PDT
DRM says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:03:42 PM PDT
Obama is a Muslim. He covers up Christian symbols during speeches, bows to Arab kings, bends over for Benghazi, etc, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:20:02 PM PDT
Did the Political Forum kick you out again?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:39:06 PM PDT
I'm assuming you're a troll... though it is possible you actually believe what you post.

Either way...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:42:45 PM PDT
Irish Lace says:
"Obama is a Muslim."

Obama is as Muslim as Mitt is Christian. They're all bat chit crazy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:43:40 PM PDT
Irish Lace says:
"hough it is possible you actually believe what you post."

Either way, he's going to be allowed to vote. I worry about my country.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:44:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 12:44:59 PM PDT
Here's a fun game that you can play at home. Go to the Political forum and scan down the list of thread titles that pop up. Then try to guess which ones were started by DRM. It's great fun, and I'm getting pretty good at it!

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:48:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 1:28:28 PM PDT
Wait, wait--I've got an even better game! Try to come up with your own DRM thread title. Prizes should go to the winner, though I'm not yet sure what would be an appropriate prize. Here's my first entry:

Is Obama Really a Treasonous Gay Atheist Who Joined The Communist Party In College In Exchange For Free Crack, Or Is He Merely a Tool of the Antichrist?

It's just a start, though. I'm sure you guys can do better!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:57:01 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:58:15 PM PDT
Post a video of Obama praying in the direction of Mecca.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:58:42 PM PDT
I you worried about your country you would not be voting for Obama.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:01:54 PM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ykdl1MApQ

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:03:31 PM PDT
Astrocat says:
I've voted for Obama again, and will only be worried about my country if Mittney gets elected.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:03:43 PM PDT

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:05:17 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:05:23 PM PDT
Epic fail!

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:06:39 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:07:01 PM PDT
Poe's Law: The fact of Internet life which states that "without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism."

You are a living example of this... so to "Ignore" you go...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:09:48 PM PDT
Astrocat says:
Good idea, Michael, not only the poster but the thread as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:13:27 PM PDT
So you have nothing, just innuendos from anonymous youtube users and Fox News. I asked you for a video of Obama praying in the direction of Mecca. You failed. Incidentally, a little googling with uncover some interesting pictures of Bush 43 bowing, kissing, and holding hands with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. I don't remember the right wing having hysterical hissy fits over that...just saying. Get a grip.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:14:21 PM PDT
DRM generates a lot of "noise posts." I've had him on "Ignore" for quite some time, and, so far as I can tell, have missed nothing of value.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:15:28 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:22:30 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:25:54 PM PDT
And yet they prove nothing. Let me guess: you're an Obama birther and 9/11 conspiracy nut, aren't you.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:27:17 PM PDT
Lao Tzu says:
I have a feeling that neither Obama or Romney are particularly religious. It is just we, the unwashed, that demand it of them, so they put in their time, they sit in their churches a few hours per week, because it is still one of the most expedient ways to power.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  34
Total posts:  381
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions