Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Why amazon does not uses word "christmas" ?

Discussion moved to this forum by Amazon on Dec 17, 2012 8:45:50 PM PST.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2014 11:46:54 AM PDT
Colonel Mike says:
Holzem, you slay me with your pontifications! According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, "holiday" definition number 1: Holy Day. So, holiday DOES mean Holy Day. 'Nuf said....

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 5:46:40 AM PST
Prin says:
Just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Had fun picking at the lady with the ferrets and Sam, all was joking EXCEPT that I did lose my stepson July 20, 2009. When I think about him i can get really upset and some of the "picking" I do can get rough so I apologize to all I offended. To those who will accept my apology, thank you. To those who are not willing to accept the apology then I say, I tried.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 5:39:37 AM PST
Prin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 9:15:05 PM PST
No.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 6:07:20 PM PST
Greg says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 5:10:27 PM PST
Sam says:
there is remarkably little in the Bible about homosexuals, actually. Why don't you quote every passage for us?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 5:09:34 PM PST
Sam says:
yes, really

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 4:20:46 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 4:19:39 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:53:17 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:52:14 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:46:06 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:40:01 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:37:34 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:35:05 PM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 2:41:13 PM PST
Prin says:
No, not really

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:07:26 AM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:05:44 AM PST
Greg says:
YOUR OPINION???

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:03:49 AM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:02:27 AM PST
Greg says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 11:07:28 PM PST
I don't say it myself, but you would be surprised how many people substitute "could care less" while meaning "couldn't care less". It's what some people do.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 3:52:58 PM PST
Sam says:
The correct saying is "could NOT care less" because if you "could care less" that implies you care somewhat. And I'm sure you meant to imply that you care so little there is no less amount of caring you could possibly do. So, "couldn't care less" is what you mean. That is the original saying, after all, but it seems quite a lot of people couldn't hear the "n't" syllable and didn't have the good sense to suss it out themselves. Mindless parroting can be embarrassing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 3:06:48 PM PST
Prin says:
TMI for me since I could care less about them but it doesn't reallly matter since after this post I will no longer be following this absurdity. So bye and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 8:50:55 AM PST
Sam says:
Ferrets are pretty independent. However, unlike their polecat ancestors, which are solitary animals, most ferrets will live happily in social groups. A group of ferrets is commonly referred to as a "business." They are territorial, like to burrow, and prefer to sleep in an enclosed area.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 6:27:28 AM PST
Prin says:
as do ferretheads
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1650 5 days ago
Why did those who are now atheists leave Christianity? 6833 6 minutes ago
Even if There Were a 'God,' No Human Could Know It 2619 15 minutes ago
Art & Spirituality 556 27 minutes ago
What would Christ say about Atheists Who Deny God and deny Him? What would Christ say about Crooked Hillary's Abortion Promotion, Lies, Pay to Play Profiteering, Not following the Rules, Silly Dyed Light Blond Hair, and her Muslim Brotherhood Woman? 105 1 hour ago
I cannot get goblueresurrection to address my evidence that atheism is true 736 1 hour ago
Noah's Ark - the "WTH?"Thread 175 1 hour ago
nondualism 356 3 hours ago
Life 867 3 hours ago
All Religion 3 4 hours ago
One-sentence Nonsense Deepities for Fun and Prophet 348 4 hours ago
Today in Muslim History 8613 5 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  454
Total posts:  1541
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions