Being Educated is:
1. Knowing How To Learn. Then we can teach ourselves or use books or other people to help us be educated.
2. Knowing How To Think Critically about Both Sides/All Sides. And Knowing how to think critically about The World and Everything In It.
3. Knowing How to Be Social, knowing about Emotions, and Being Street Smart regarding The Nature of the World and the People In It. (Bible 101)
4. Having the Right Amount of flexibility and adaptability.
5. Knowing how to Take Care of ourself and Others, in an appropriate fashion and in the Right Measure.
6. Knowing how to Second Guess yourself and what you Think You Know.
7. Learning how to appreciate Beauty and the way our world fits together in an Organized and Beautiful Manner...Despite The Evil.
8. Knowing how to Create and Innovate.
9. Knowing how to Be In Charge of Your Own Development.
10. Learning how to read and problem solve. While also knowing how to do basic logical computations along with Definitely knowing the Latest Technologies, Scientific Instruments/Tools, and Current Paradigms of How Today's Current World Works.
11. Knowing how Important Freedom is.
12. Knowing Jesus and the New Testament.
13. Learning a lot about Space, Time, and Movement. (Sports 101 and children's activities in their play and adventures.)
14. Knowing about the Importance of Light, Magnetism, and Higher Level Physics.
15. Knowing how to Speak and Listen.
16. Knowing how to Write and Express your ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
17. Knowing the basics of Health when it comes to what we eat, how much sleep we get, the right amount of exercise, the dangerous risks we can avoid, and the basic ways to protect ourselves.
18. Knowing how to laugh and keep things in perspective and Self Correct.
19. Having a good Imagination that is Under Our Control.
20. Knowing how to Pray to God for help, guidance, and forgiveness.
In The Name Of Jesus, the most educated and Intelligent Man who ever walked the earth.
Recent discussions in the Religion forum
AnnouncementAmazon Discussions Feedback Forum
|1650||9 days ago|
|Creationism is Sad||756||8 minutes ago|
|The sudden realisation that God does not exist.||12||14 minutes ago|
|Even if There Were a 'God,' No Human Could Know It||2987||17 minutes ago|
|Today in Muslim History||8683||25 minutes ago|
|Atheism, naturalism and materialism and "nature did it" are sad||19||30 minutes ago|
|nondualism||381||35 minutes ago|
|Jesus probably didn't exist. Brian Bethune in response to Bart Ehrhman||3512||44 minutes ago|
|How can atheism be true or false?||950||46 minutes ago|
|atheist church||558||48 minutes ago|
|Art & Spirituality||613||1 hour ago|
|keep one change one started 10 October 2014||6685||2 hours ago|