Customer Discussions > Religion forum

New antitheist web site!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 6:55:13 PM PST
I found a new web site titled "The Anti-theism Network" It looks like it is serious about making a go of it, and its objective to clearly stated. I posted there and the "admin" said everyone is well, including the theists. As it will likely be the extremists on both sides that are attracted, it should make for some lively debate!

The link is http://theantitheismnetwork.freeforums.eu/

Check it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:08:10 PM PST
Why bother to be against atheists?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:15:02 PM PST
you misread it
its the opposite
atheist website against theism

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:22:29 PM PST
You are correct--I can understand why someone might be against theists. Some of them are pretty intolerent.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:31:02 PM PST
Negativity is a real drag.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:34:26 PM PST
Jack Vix says:
Then let it go.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 6:16:35 AM PST
Awesome. Another hate group is born.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:17:45 AM PST
Terry L says:
I don't believe in atheists. I mean, where did they come from?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:23:43 AM PST
Max Flash says:
This one came from Texas.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:06:12 AM PST
Bubba says:
The user "Bubba" was already taken, so I had to settle for something else.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:07:14 AM PST
Bubba says:
This one was born an atheist

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:27:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:22:17 AM PST
Barry Soetoro: Awesome. Another hate group is born.

Chuck: Such a simple dismissal. To be against something automatically makes one a hater? What if a group organized against pedophiles? Would it be an acceptable "hate" group? Are some things worthy of hate? Because of what pedophiles do, shouldn't we all be members of pedophile hate groups?

For the record, I'm an antitheist, against the idea not the person. I have zero hate towards the religious. I believe they are simply misguided on many levels and for many different reasons. I want religion to die from an overdose of knowledge, but I want zero harm, other than the emotional discomfort that comes from being freed of their superstition, to come to the adherents.

On a personal level, how do you feel about pedophiles? Would you be willing to join a "hate" group against pedophiles? If so, join us, because God was a pedophile. He ordered that 32,000 young girls be handed over to His brave warriors after they slaughtered their fathers, mothers, married sisters, brothers of all ages, and their little sisters that weren't "women children." Don't believe me? Read it for yourself, Numbers 31:17-18 for the order to kill all the nonvirgins, little boys, and girls too young to be "women children" and verse 35 for the head count for the girls given to God's brave soldiers.

Also consider that there is a very high probabilty that someone will die today because of religion, both from violance and ignorance. It is high time we free ourselves from superstition.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:51:21 PM PST
jpl says:
Thanks a million, Chuck, for the web site. I just now joined.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:09:57 PM PST
Great!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:18:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 6:21:05 AM PST
J. Russell says:
I don't believe in atheists. I mean, where did they come from?

My Response

Well Little Terry, you see there is a stork that comes around ....

Really Terry come on, people come to disbelieve for a variety of reasons, most often they come to disbelieve when they actually read their holy canon objectively for themselves for the first time.

In my case my parents did not program me to believe anything religious preferring to hold religious education until I was a Freshman in High School and was old enough to approach it with some objectivity.

However I did not turn from atheist into an anti-theist until 9/11, untill that event I just really disagreed with theism.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 7:15:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 7:40:39 PM PST
J. Russell: ... I did not turn from atheist into an anti-theist until 9/11, ....

Chuck: You mean you didn't get the message that God is great from that religious experience?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions