Customer Discussions > Religion forum

THe New Christianity...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 80 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 20, 2013 1:43:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 1:44:25 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 2:01:20 PM PST
"I am The new Christianity"

No, you're just the same old egotism. You and Brad (aka Christ 2) should have a wrestling match.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 2:01:28 PM PST
I learned that Greek, Norse, Hindu, Ancient Egyptian, ancient American Indian, Bushman mythologies are all prettty much the same religion, using the same phylosophies. They share the lessons and deities from all other religions, and teach people how to know God through the Spirit, and the Abrahamic religions teach that God hates hates you, thanks to the Prophets.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 2:03:10 PM PST
BTW there's no "y" in philosophies.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 2:05:15 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 2:05:53 PM PST

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 2:15:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 2:16:56 PM PST
When we absorb the deity of the Rider, we enter God's new favorite city, the New Heaven and Earth, the new Jarusalem, and we wage Armageddon, throwing the false Prophet into the Lake of fire. We fulfill prophecy, we envoke the Spirit, and we become enlightened. What we are doing righ now is where it's at. We are the future of religion. All you have to do is use a little far eastern philosophy, and produce your own digital pantheon to get you off and running.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 2:37:57 PM PST

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 2:44:04 PM PST

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:09:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:10:29 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:10:38 PM PST
you learned wrong

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:10:55 PM PST
what a crock of krappp

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:11:07 PM PST
and think too little

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:12:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:18:19 PM PST

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:25:50 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:45:34 PM PST
Mens Sana says:
After the Greek style, of course!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:52:41 PM PST
Mens Sana says:
You assume that Revelation is something more than a diatribe against Rome and an encouragement to believers that "this too shall pass," after which believers will be vindicated while all others will be cast into hell.

Sad.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:56:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:00:36 PM PST
No really, it's the same as Totem animals. When an Indian, or Bushman becomes a man, the spirit of an animal comes to them, and they become at one with the animal spirit, and they become enlightened to the spiri this wayt. This happened to Jesus with the Dove. They share the same phenomenon. When you think Dove, you think Jesus. They are at one. This happened to me. I had the raven come to me when I became baptised into the holy spirit. Your totem animal is the spirit that comes to you, and you lovingly become at one with it. It is a very wonderful feeling.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:59:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:02:50 PM PST
The storyline of the Rider, and the Rider itself fits the current situation of the world around us to a T. I am fullfilling prophecy by absorbing the deity and becomming the Rider. It is what God needs from the whole world to do. God sent us the deity of Jesus as who to take to influence, and he also sent us the Rider as well, among countless other charecters. God needs us to worship him through the Rider.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 5:36:34 PM PST
Mens Sana says:
Much of Nostradamus "fits the current situation of the world around us to a T," but that is because his wording allows people to read into his work their own fond beliefs. Revelation and Daniel 7-12 also.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 11:36:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 11:41:15 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 11:48:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 12:52:18 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
David Vincent says:

[I am The new Christianity.]

I see you finally went off the deep end like Brad as someone else correctly said.

I saw this eventuality coming for quite awhile as I've followed along with your comments where you implied that you know more than Moses and Christ. Now you have finally admitted this.

I just told Brad the following in the Catholic forum. It applies to you also. You have found your calling.

You should think carefully about what lead you to this point where you view yourself as a messianic figure. There have been others throughout history who had that same delusion. Many such as Hitler and Charles Manson became infamous.

As I told Brad by coming into these discussion and saying that you are probably attempting to exert a psychological influence over others. The next step for you would be to gather a following of people who you can manipulate and exploit.

Jeff Marzano says:

Brad Watson, Miami says:

[But as soon as you claim to speak for "everyone", you have exposed yourself as a liar.]

Not everyone Brad. As I said you need to find a group of followers who you can brainwash.

At times you actually sound like an intelligent person. You are curious and well informed about many subjects. That's probably the positive side of your personality and you could have used this knowledge to change the world for the better.

But all the wires in that twisted and warped mind of yours have gotten crossed up. Any ideas in your mind which may be valid and true have gotten rewired in the wrong ways. The dark side of your personality has become dominant.

The world needs more cult leaders Brad. There are many people out there today waiting for someone like you to fill their weak and empty minds with lies. That's your calling Brad. Go out and find them.

Or perhaps that's what you're trying to do in these forums.

"I am the Christ, king of kings, lord of lords." - David Koresh

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 12:07:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 12:09:11 PM PST
I am following the spirit. I do not do this on my own behalf. It started out I was doing it on behalf of Jesus. Islam is an incredible outrage to the good name and ministry of Jesus. Then as time went by, I realized that Moses was Muhammad's role model. Muhammad was taking after Moses, following his lead. The Pharisees were only following Moses in the same way. Enacting their own laws on top of Moses's. If there was no Moses, there would have been no Islam, and no Pharisees. Jesus condemned the Pharisees for murdering and terrorizing, but he never went after the doctrine they followed. I don't know why. He was a Dove, and I am a Raven. He is a different bird. I believe Moses's influence over the world has strengthened because of the NT. I believe Jesus may have played a part in people believing in Moses. All you need to do is be moral. Morality wise, where does Moses stand? Was Jesus imoral because he seemed to favor Moses? You tell me. You could mount a very convincing argument that Jesus was actually anti-Moses. I don't know where to stand on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 12:13:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 12:18:32 PM PST
Throughout the years I have stood up for Hinduism, Buddhism, Greek mythology, Norse mythology, Bushman, ancient Egyptician, ancient American Indian, among others, and I have been visited by their ancient ancestral spirits, just as Jesus was visited by the Prophets. Zues, Odin, Thor, composite deities that represent multible mythologies, Buddha..and others...all exist in Heaven. The Prophets do not belong in Heaven as someone to feel love for. Moses and Muhammad are to be reviled forever and ever. Their influence is bigotry, murder....etc....Their influence is intolerance towards all other religions.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 12:31:24 PM PST
Mens Sana says:
I spent a graduate semester observing patients in the Severely Disturbed Ward at Sawtelle V.A. Hospital in 1956. Deja vu all over again.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1150 4 hours ago
The Hobby Lobby decision 1857 2 minutes ago
Does God surpass all understanding? 665 3 minutes ago
Stop domestic violence. Open a savings account? 3 5 minutes ago
"Designed" by God or Natural Selection? 6852 5 minutes ago
Science II 495 9 minutes ago
Another 10,000 Quotes... 2914 11 minutes ago
keep one change one started 14 september 2012 8515 11 minutes ago
Almighty God 8598 12 minutes ago
The War on Wonen Continues Apace 3456 18 minutes ago
!!!! atheists won !!!! 1121 24 minutes ago
Religious Freedom Restoration Act 14 49 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  80
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions