Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Little know way to find God and follow the teahings

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-233 of 233 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 6:00:31 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012 6:07:49 AM PDT
Charles says:
Jeremy Crockett says:
KMP -- When you begin to move from belief to knowing, you will understand what I am discussing.

I HAVE moved from belief to knowing. But I wasn't the one DOing the moving, as it were. As far as your spiritual path making sense to me, it makes complete sense because I was there. And what frightens me about your path is that I KNOW where

JER:
You have never been where we are. There is no going back when you have come to the realization of your true path. Quite simply, you are just another religious bigot here to claim how right you are and how bad we are. We hear it from so many of your kind that it is the picture of you that anyone outside your circle sees as soon as you type your phrases or speak your common discourse.
There is nothing you can say we haven't heard. You may not be aware of this ,but your leaders get together and coin the new phrases your groups use. I saw a new one just the other day, and it was being used on all the boards by all the FDTL ( fundamentalists ) around. So you see, dipite what your leaders tell you, you're not special, you're not the chosen, you're just another person with that certain twist on buying and selling religious ideas.

Alosa Gici Niwaskw

Adio

Beziko nia

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 6:07:37 AM PDT
"Quite simply, you are just another religious bigot here to claim how right you are and how bad we are. We hear it from so many of your kind that it is the picture of you that anyone outside your circle sees as soon as you type your phrases or speak your common discourse."

Pot, meet kettle...

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 6:22:10 AM PDT
Charles says:
Alosa Gici Niwaskw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnAR-rwsj0

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:09:42 AM PDT
Charles -- Quite simply, you are just another religious bigot here to claim how right you are and how bad we are.

I have not attacked you nor have I attacked any other poster in this thread. In fact I specifically posted that my intent was NOT to bully Kathleen.
"I" am not right, the Bible is. There is a monumental difference in that distinction.

Charles -- religious bigot... your kind... the picture of you... your phrases... your common discourse... your leaders...

How is your diatribe any different than what you accuse me of?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 2:58:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012 2:59:16 PM PDT
Charles says:
I will take time here to show the relationship between science findings and the creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRUISeaWfYE

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 3:23:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012 3:28:45 PM PDT
Charles says:
Reincarnation is part of the Jewish belief and was brought into the bible dispite attempt to remove any teachings of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM8dn68vgD8&feature=related

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 3:35:16 PM PDT
Astrocat says:
Very interesting, Charles. I've known for years that many Jews accepted the concept of reincarnation, but have never heard rabbis discourse on it. Thank you so much for the marvelous stuff you're bringing to this thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 5:44:00 PM PDT
Really, and why would you leave that path? I wonder what happened to you? Or, were you ever there? Tell me where my path will lead? I have been on this path most of my life and seriously for 40 years. Life just keeps getting better.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  233
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions