Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Did Jesus masturbate?...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 102 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2012 12:02:28 AM PDT
Is the pope a paedophile protector?!?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2012 12:07:37 AM PDT
B. Josephson says:
Hey we could make a giant list of things it never mentions Jesus did.

It never mentions he flew.

It never mentions he married.

It never mentions he drank Kool Aid

It never mentions he liked Fritoes...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2012 12:08:05 AM PDT
G'day Sprinkles and Darkles,

Let's try: pooh, bum, smoo, tockley, the-wound-that-never-heals, bugger, flubalubalub......

Your go.

071V8

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2012 12:08:55 AM PDT
B. Josephson says:
Possibly, I hope not, but I don't know everything about him.

In fact, now that I think about it, I don't know everything about you.

Slowly backing away.

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 12:13:18 AM PDT
nameinuse says:
What would Jesus do when he couldn't fall asleep?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2012 2:03:19 AM PDT
tokolosi says:
smoke a bowl?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 7:03:05 AM PDT
Yes, toko - hashish was medicine, and except for American cotton farmers in the 19th and 20th centuries, it still would be.

Reefer Madness, it was debased as.

Iran-Contra, Bay of Pigs, Funding and arming the Taliban, Whisking the entire bin Laden family out of the US on 9/12.

You people really know how to swallow lies.

What do they feel like when they bury in the bottom of your guts?

Jus' askin'.

9r

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 7:20:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 10, 2012 7:23:12 AM PDT
G'day bejay,
I had the good fortune of knowing the worst of the worst personally.

30 to 40 boys, 12 to 15 years old between 1974 and 1985 were buggered at my school.

I know/knew half of them.

The latest suicide funeral was yesterday.

You might find his suicide note amusing "..too much pain...".

45 he was - John Pirona from Belmont; look him up.

I used to catch the school bus with him.

I only got caned by them.

Wouldn't have touched me otherwise, though.

I'd've punched the punt in the nuts and you would have heard the news from where you live.

We've just had the release of (dead) Bishop Leo Clarke's private letters.

Protecting the kiddy-fiddlers was his prime concern.

Institutional denial to the top, I'm afraid beej.

Just moved the bustards to a new school, new group of kids.

And this story just keeps getting better.

Even the good ones protected the boy rapists.

It is what was expected/understood/necessary.

Look up Father Tom Brennan - he dragged me up from the edge of the abyss after my dad died when I was 12.

And even he did the bishop's/monsegnior's/cardinal's/pope's bidding.

Tom was the first convicted - told lies to the police, he did.

John Denham will rot in hell.

But on the upside I got a good education and was elevated from poverty.

Funny old world, ay?

071V8
p.s. Know a little more about me now, beej, do ya?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 1:42:23 PM PDT
tokolosi says:
Jody -- your Aussie sensibilities went right over my head. Then again, maybe you were not addressing me specifically, but the royal "you" perhaps?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 2:17:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 10, 2012 2:19:26 PM PDT
B. Josephson says:
So since you are talking about 1974-1985, which pope/s do you think was/were protecting the pedofiles during that time?

I was assuming you meant the current pope, but I guess I was wrong.

Best Wishes,
Shaamba Kaambwaat

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 2:27:27 PM PDT
Mens Sana says:
Spin,
I have noticed a couple of UK posters here - rational, intelligent, and very together. More would certainly be welcome. Even your Fundies seem a tad saner than ours!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 2:29:37 PM PDT
Mens Sana says:
Try googling "lingam"

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 9:53:46 PM PDT
FashionSense,

I think there is more reasoning for pulling out. But I'm good with this is not cast in stone because this translator used this word.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 10:06:46 PM PDT
Spin says:
Mens; Sorry, I don't know what "Fundie" means (either because I am a middle-aged old fogie out of touch with modern parlance or "fundie" is a uniquely American term) =)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 10:09:44 PM PDT
Spin,

Google is your friend!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 10:19:58 PM PDT
Spin says:
Reed: I do not trust the unreliable net to explain things to me. I prefer hearing from those with direct experience of the subject, no matter what it is. Further, when I do find a "reliable" acount of something on the net I find it either too academic to express the reality of the subject or to vague to express its true meaning and experential relevence to those individuals and cultures involved in it. But, that's just me being particularly strict about my sources of information...=)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 10:22:53 PM PDT
Spin,
I checked it's right.

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:24:10 PM PDT
If Jesus was a human... he masturbated.

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:47:34 PM PDT
Jack Vix says:
Maybe a lot of the stories Jesus was talking to people in his fantasy. Maybe "come unto me" had another meaning.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 11:50:20 PM PDT
tokolosi says:
Well, in Revelation He does warn us that He is coming quickly...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 11, 2012 8:14:06 AM PDT
For only the second time thou, so that would imply Jesus only masturbated once.

On a related note... am I the only one who was creeped out by the drawings of Jesus having a bunch of kids on his lap they used to show us in sunday "school". "Jesus loves all the little children..." Maybe God let Jesus die for a reason...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 11, 2012 4:22:31 PM PDT
Mens Sana says:
Just a common shortened form of "Fundamentalist." I should distinguish between Fundamentalist and Evangelical, but I don't. To me they are just different sides of the same coin.

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 7:18:31 PM PDT
Hoo-Zen!! says:
There is a book called "Spiritual Fatherhood through Priestly Celibacy". The problem of masturbation is always treated by the Catholic Church as in itself gravely disordered and indeed mortally sinful. This last requires full knowledge full consent and serious wrongness. Basically I think it _is_ seriously disordered BUT SHOULD NOT BE TREATED THAT WAY. Focus should be placed in spiritual growth and the barrier impurity places in front of this.

the issue in "Spiritual Fatherhood through Priestly Celibacy" is one of spiritual fructitude - being able to commune with "forces" that are more actual than our own actuallity and be a bridge to holiness for others. If one wishes to be strong and influential inevitably this issue of purity comes up. It may be "natural" to masturbate (especially at particular stressfull times or time of developmental growth) but its also natural to crucify leaders for not being pure. This works even in communist worlds. The very best way to hobble a political movement is to have pictures of its leader (or leaders) in compromising situtations.

Even our engenues we want to be innocent - Marilyn Monroe had this down pat... dispite numerous abortions.

If you want to be taken seriously and influence people "just stop it!!" is still good advice.

Besides this it often happens that someone really attractive elicits the desire for pure sacraficial devotion (even Marilyn). So we are in a natural bind. The only way is moderation and in the case of sexuallity relatively severe moderation.

Besides you see the world in a more balanced way the purer one's disposition.

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 1:08:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 30, 2012 1:17:30 PM PDT
Y>Y says:
Was there any real point to this horrible disrespectful thread? I am not religious in any way, and I agree with the posts somewheres here about the pope being a protector of child abusers. It's very scarey. But. None of these horrific happenings are to do with any faith of love and hope. It's just sick human beings who hide behind religion. Sick human beings twisting religion to suit their own ends. And the church wonders why the numbers of their flocks are falling. Faith, love, hope, compassion do not need organised dogmatic religion or religious leaders, middle men twixt man and his God. Who the hell invented the middle man? My relationship with my god is my own and I don't need a middle man dressed to the hilt in rich cloth to make a connection.

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 1:10:39 PM PDT
Spin says:
Well, according to the art reflecting the man, I must admit that a tickle of his beard on my willy might convert me to Christianity...=) It depends on how much Christianity sucks...
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  39
Total posts:  102
Initial post:  Aug 3, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions