Customer Discussions > Religion forum

All atheists are ______ and all Christians are ______ and everyone else is ______

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-85 of 85 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 4:46:19 PM PDT
Jack Vix's post:
There's a difference between "those who 'would have' accepted it if they knew about it" and "those who know about it and laugh at it". Where do people like me go, according to your cult? A purgatory where I must be tested or punished? Annihilation? If I get all the rewards anyway, then there's not much point in calling yourself a Christian. Does my atheism make your version of God angry?
=================================
If the works of Satan has blinded you from God and the truth, he will not hold it against you. LDS understand that those who are deprived of his gospel in this life, whether never hearing or being deceived of the truth, will get a chance in the here after to be taught the Gospel in it's fulness. At that time you will have the free agency to accept the gospel and Christ as you savoir.
With the above said, it is BETTER if you accept the gospel in the here and now. The righteous principals and concepts if lived in this life can make this earth life all the better.

Those folks, that the verse mention, are generally the type who would easily accept the gospel and Savoir in the after life. They already have in their lives the spirit or light of Christ, and live by that influence.

From you description, I have no idea what your version of atheism is. Do you treat others good (God is happy) or bad (God is unhappy)?

Yours in Christ, Brother Niv

temples.lds.org

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 4:58:53 PM PDT
Stan Furman says:
To L. Brzezniak:

<<I simply have not got the time or energy to defend myself from people who label me New age a reader of Fritjof Capra and all manner of other names>>

In all fairness, Fritjof Capra doesn't seem to be a New Age kind of writer, he seems to be a very legit physicist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritjof_Capra

LB. And yet I have seen reviews from people who decry him as a proponent of New Age nonsense. Like I said I have never read him but you can't believe what people write. In all likelihood his stuff is scientifically sound albeit difficult to believe, a bit like the Von Neumann chain or even non locality for example, and so people reject it as nonsense.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 10:53:13 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 16, 2012 11:58:29 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 11:18:56 PM PDT
Follow that light and things will work out OK for you.

I am sorry that the world has blinded you of Christ's church on earth. Knowing about it now could bless your(s) life in many ways.

See ya on the other side of the veil. Perhaps I'll get the opportunity to teach you the gospel there.

Yours in Christ, Brother Niv

temples.lds.org

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 12:30:53 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 16, 2012 11:59:44 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 9:32:32 AM PDT
J. Russell says:
Why is it with some people that people it is always blindly follow their idea of god or satan blinds people. It is always always somebody or something else telling them what to do, what to think.
Why is it that so many people live to see themselves primarly as insteremtns to be used in the hands others? Maybe because it frees them from the responsibility for questionable impulses that really orginate within themselves

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 9:13:35 PM PDT
>>J. Russell says:
Why is it with some people that people it is always blindly follow their idea of god or satan blinds people. <<

Well hey!....when you are in close personal contact with the Almighty Creator 'O the Universe, you has some kinda incredible power, doncha know.......

{{{{rolls eyes}}}}
Your reply to Critical Thinker's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2012 3:29:08 PM PDT
J. Russell says:
Well hey!....when you are in close personal contact with the Almighty Creator 'O the Universe, you has some kinda incredible power, doncha know.......

My Response
What Almighty Creator would that be?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2012 7:36:52 PM PDT
Amy Hall says:
The Big Baboon?

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 6:22:54 AM PDT
bump for the lumpers
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  85
Initial post:  Jun 26, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions