Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Religion forum

Marry a 6 year old girl - consummate it at 9 .... ok'd by some.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2076-2100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 28, 2012 5:50:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 5:52:52 PM PDT
Josephson says: Response: Do you know how ridiculous this statment is?

If you have Jesus in your heart, you live the phylosophy of life eternal. If you do as Muhammad did, or think the same as him, you are just another Muhammad. Sadam Hussein is a perfect example of who Muhammad is/was. Sadam is the modern-day phenomenon of Muhammad. Same as all others that have Muhammad in their hearts.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:57:53 PM PDT
D I says:
David Vincent says: D I says: "I find hatred distasteful"

If this statement were true, then you'd feel the same way towards Muhammad's and Moses's hatred as I do.

I say: I'm sorry, David, you posted that you hate M & M--so because I find hatred distasteful--that means I must HATE LIKE YOU DO? Is this how you've argued for years? You must get your butt kicked all over the net.

Also, I wasn't the one spewing hatred of Jews. That wasn't Muhammad, either. That was you. Try to be gentle with yourself.

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:09:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 6:09:28 PM PDT
D I says: Also, I wasn't the one spewing hatred of Jews. That wasn't Muhammad, either. That was you. Try to be gentle with yourself.

You are a stone cold, evil liar.

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:15:17 PM PDT
D I says: I say: I'm sorry, David, you posted that you hate M & M--so because I find hatred distasteful--that means I must HATE LIKE YOU DO? Is this how you've argued for years? You must get your butt kicked all over the net.

It is your attitude that perpetuates the evil of Islam. You cover up for terrorists.

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:20:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 6:23:04 PM PDT
I say: I'm sorry, David, you posted that you hate M & M--so because I find hatred distasteful--that means I must HATE LIKE YOU DO?

You are SUPPOSED to hate what is evil. The evil of Muhammad and Moses is what you are SUPPOSED to hate. You are SUPPOSED to be outraged at injustice, and what is OPENLY evil. And you find that "distasteful". You not only love what is evil, you stand up for it. Protect it. Perpetuate it. Lie for it. Cover up for it.

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:29:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 6:31:57 PM PDT
D I says: Also, I wasn't the one spewing hatred of Jews. That wasn't Muhammad, either. That was you. Try to be gentle with yourself.

And btw. Openly Showing my outrage towards the injustice of Moses is loving the Jews. By covering up for the injustice, I would be helping in perpetuating their prison "covenant". I would also show my outrage at any Jew that spewed lies about Buddhism being Satan's Paganism. I hate Christians and Jews for taking Moses to influence. Their blind hatred for gays, anyone Jesus-like, all other religions...etc...I hate the influence of Moses. It is evil.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 6:30:09 PM PDT
D I says:
David Vincent says: It is your attitude that perpetuates the evil of Islam. You cover up for terrorists.

I don't, actually--but people like you, claiming to be Christian, muddy the waters enough that you are sometimes dubbed the "Christian Taliban." I don't approve of that, but I understand it when I run across someone like you.

Maybe you should be talking with John. He can tell you about all the love in the Bible :)

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:33:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 6:34:36 PM PDT
I don't, actually--but people like you, claiming to be Christian, muddy the waters enough that you are sometimes dubbed the "Christian Taliban." I don't approve of that, but I understand it when I run across someone like you.

You find anyone with rightious anger towards what is openly evil "distastful". That is an attitude of covering up for it. Just love it, don't talk about it, kind of attitude.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 6:34:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 2:44:16 AM PDT
D I says:
David Vincent says: You are SUPPOSED to hate what is evil. The evil of Muhammad and Moses is what you are SUPPOSED to hate.

The Dhammapada says: For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time.

I say: No, I am not supposed to hate. I think your hatred is openly evil. Particularly claiming that your hatred shows love--that is just perverse.

And I think you are beyond reason. Goodbye, David.

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:39:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 6:44:58 PM PDT
D I says: I say: No, I am not supposed to hate. I think your hatred is openly evil. Particularly claiming that your hatred shows love--that is just perverse.

So, me and the God of the NT, openly, rightiously despising the antichrist false prophet, is perverted. While Muhammad raping children, commiting genocide against innocents, spewing lies and hatred for all of God's people sn't. Got it. Getting angry at the source of oppression helps to free them. It is tough love of the truth that they need to hear.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:59:17 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
:)

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 8:05:33 PM PDT
B. Josephson says:
Muslims do not claim either Jesus or Muhaamd is in their heart.

Best Wishes,
Shaamba Kaambwaat

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 8:08:44 PM PDT
B. Josephson says:
The question many of us have of you is not that you have anger David, but that that anger is righeous.

Best Wishes,
Shaamba Kaambwaat

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 8:10:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 8:11:20 PM PDT
B. Josephson says:
David; So, me and the God of the NT, openly, rightiously despising the antichrist false prophet, is perverted

Response: Are you saying Muhammad is the anitchrist?

You have made many claims about Moses and Muhammad, but that is a new one, if that is what you are saying.

Is Moses also the antichrist?

Best Wishes,
Shaamba Kaambwaat

Posted on May 28, 2012 8:46:49 PM PDT
Muhammad makes it a capitol for any Muslim to have faith in the NT. Muhammad lies about Jesus, proclaimming he is not the son of God, and that Jesus never suffered the crucifix. Jesus referred to God as the Father many times over. That means, according to Muhammad, Jesus, the "prophet", lied about who he was, and decieved people into THINKING he suffered the crucifix. That makes Jesus a false prophet, to whom Allah loves. Allah loves all false prophets that lie and decieve people. Moses's laws targets Jesus, making what Jesus did a capitol crime. Moses is antichrist. The man who was murdered for picking up sticks on the sabbath was very Christ-like. It is illigal for a Jew to teach about God in any way ather than what Moses taught. Jesus was put to death because of Moses's influence. Jesus was sent to rid of Moses's and Muhammad's antiChrist laws.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:59:13 PM PDT
That is the most disjointed rambling rant concerning religion I have ever read. No idea what to make of it other than you have no clue what your going on about. A mishmash of ideas and accusations that have no connecting thread...are you having a laugh or something? Seriously.

BTW mohammed did not make it a capitol offense to have faith in the NT as that particular aspect of faith would never come up. JESUS is and was revered by muslims...him personally and his role as a prophet...NOT the book itself...not the revelation so to speak. Mohammed believed in what jesus said and his actions...not what people said about him (he was god etc). You make it sound as if muslims despise jesus or something yet he is mentioned in the quran far more than mohammed is even...and all with praise and esteem.

Not that I believe in any of it but get your disjointed facts straigtened out at least.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:31:30 PM PDT
B. Josephson says:
David: Muhammad lies about Jesus, proclaimming he is not the son of God, and that Jesus never suffered the crucifix.

Response: Yes, Muhammad was not a Christian.

Best Wishes,
Shaamba Kaambwaat

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:36:12 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I'll repeat my original message to you, D I. The BIBLE is not "a message of hate." It is a message of love.

Granny's love for a six year old forced into a marriage with a fifty year old warrior is the subject of this thread despite your windy deflections.

You haven't participated in the discussion she started. Perhaps you can't?

Some people are unable to deal with truth.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 2:39:01 AM PDT
D I says:
John M. Lane says: I'll repeat my original message to you, D I. The BIBLE is not "a message of hate." It is a message of love.

I say: Because repeating your message makes it look more true, John? If you were going to try that, perhaps you shouldn't have labeled it some of *my* best drivel when I referred to it previously. I don't know if you were denying that you had posted what you have now posted again, or if you really think my best drivel comes from quoting you, but either way it does not reflect well on you.

You are entitled to your opinion that the Biblical accounts of God's approval and/or incitement of invasion, indiscriminate slaughter, (and specifically) baby-killing, rape, incest, and human sacrifice (but never in honor of his rival Gods) comprise a message of love rather than hate, but that doesn't reflect very well on you either. I believe it was noted before that some Christians seem to confuse those two--hate and love.

Particularly those Christians who find it necessary to set themselves up as authority on other people's religion as an excuse to tell people that their God is better.

John M. Lane says: Granny's love for a six year old forced into a marriage with a fifty year old warrior is the subject of this thread despite your windy deflections.

I say: I've already given my opinion of that absurd claim, and that doesn't look any less absurd when you repeat it, either.

Granny's many cut and paste posts, along with her more "original" ones express her deep and abiding concern that people know that HER God is better than Allah. Sort of the Granny version of praying at the street corners :)

I'm not surprised that you would prefer to see some concern for a centuries dead 6 year old in her rants rather than the ego-driven religious hate they embody, but that is no more persuasive than her rants. Particularly with your stated discernment of the message of "love" in the accounts of God's role in approving (or ordering) rape, incest, baby-killing, etc., and your adamant denial of the hate in that. Not credible.

John says: You haven't participated in the discussion she started. Perhaps you can't?

I say: Nobody can participate in a "discussion" that is another one of Granny's rants. Maybe when someone agrees with her rant, she calms down a bit, but that doesn't magically turn it into a discussion.

You've demonstrated your inability to deal with truth. You don't need to underline it.

And I don't see any benefit to going around on this again. Do let me know if you come up with something new. (and not just silly.)

In the meantime, maybe you can have a nice "discussion" with David. He is still calling hate "hate." Since he hates at least some of the same people you do, maybe you will have more luck convincing him that hate is really love. He is already halfway there, even if he prefers the more direct language.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:22:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 1:30:50 PM PDT
Bubba says:
"Jesus was sent to rid of Moses's and Muhammad's antiChrist laws."

Didn't Jesus supposedly predate Muhammad by hundreds of years?

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 3:52:27 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Thanks for your long, turgid post, D I.

It proves my point.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 4:12:23 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
Maybe next time he'll shorten it to an MTV clip so you can handle it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 4:44:44 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Is that where you get all your goofy non-sequiturs, Bryan Borich?

I'll check it out. LOL !!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 7:37:18 AM PDT
D I says:
Sorry, John. New and not just silly...it's a very low bar.

But it's higher than that.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 4:03:21 PM PDT
Art Franklin says:
""For example, Jesus would never stone a homosexual himself. Instead he would let the person without sin throw the first stone."

I like that story, too, Art--but it seems to be your extrapolation of a single "orphan" forgery that may have appeared around the 5th century here and there in manuscripts of John (and even once in Luke)--and it was "the woman taken in adultery" not a homosexual. " - D I

D I,

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I was taking the scriptural accounts as a character witness in that post. Jeshua ben Joseph is known to have affirmed that the letter of the Law of Moses should be followed, every jot and tittle, until the end of time. However there are zero accounts of him stoning anybody to death, even homosexuals and shellfish eaters. Instead we see that he obeyed the letter of the law, but then reformed the intent by introducing a Catch 22: "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone."

It's a very clever and lawyerly solution to the ethical dilemmas presented by the Laws of Leviticus and Deuteronomy.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Religion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Religion forum
Participants:  56
Total posts:  2347
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions