Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Rhythm and Blues forum

I just heard The Temptations 1966 album called "In a Mellow Mood" for the first time and

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 15, 2012 9:41:29 AM PDT
Winslow says:
That has to be one of the greatest albums The Temptations ever made. Totally blown away by 'Ole Man River', 'Try to Remember', 'That's Life' and basically the entire record. Every single song on this album is excellent...nothing boring. I honestly think "In a Mellow Mood" has to be their finest moment ever.

Just looking at the front of the album they look like they are getting ready to sing at the Copa or something

Could this album be the finest one they ever made?

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 9:59:14 AM PDT
R. Riis says:
It is a good one, for sure. Some of the songs on "In a Mellow Mood" were revisited on 1968's "Live at the Copa."

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 12:02:59 PM PDT
VMac55 says:
I agree! It has been one of my favorites since age 11. Great sing-a-long album and very classy to boot.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 3:35:56 AM PDT
Is 'I Wish It Would Rain' on that album? Think this is an earlier album.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 12:37:12 PM PDT
Winslow says:
I believe 'Ready for Love' is on the record....'rain' is on the 2-album on one disc set. Mellow mood/I Wish it would Rain on the disc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Rhythm and Blues forum (846 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rhythm and Blues forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 15, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions