Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Robert Pattinson forum

Bobby Dupea (aka Robert Pattinson)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2008 6:49:53 PM PDT
M. L. Davis says:
Just checking to see if any of you Robert fans have seen him perform under the stage name Bobby Dupea...
Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2008 10:48:54 AM PST
S.L.C says:
Hello, Well let me say I think it was him. It was about 2 yrs ago in London. It was hard to tell since he had a hoodie on and pulled down and was scruffed out, but it sure sounded like him. I enjoyed his folk sounding tone then as well. If you have not heard anything from him you can go to playlist.com and look under Robert Pattinson and you will get a few of his stuff. It is an aquired sound it is not for everyone.
Thx,

Posted on Feb 8, 2009 11:00:47 PM PST
nvr knew he as a snger
Of alone Bobby Dopea<*~*>

Posted on Feb 18, 2009 8:12:17 PM PST
YES!!!!!!!!! Robert Pattinson and Bobby Dupea, are one and the same. Google the name :)

Posted on Feb 23, 2009 10:00:17 AM PST
M. Graf says:
I haven't seen him unfortunatley, I would love to. You can find his stuff on line, some is on myspace. I downloaded it from limewire. I love him! It isn't for everyone, but I like the bluesy sound he has.

Posted on Jun 9, 2009 6:44:57 PM PDT
I would love to see him singing live. If anyone knows of any upcoming shows he'll be doing let me know. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 16, 2009 6:55:10 PM PDT
E. Pizarro says:
I would love to see Robert perform his music. I loved his musical contribution in Twilight. He plays the piano beautifully.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2009 12:29:59 PM PDT
There is a new website called www.myrobertpattinson.com that is all about Robert Pattinson and his music. There's even a RobRadio page on there, where you can listen to him sing to your heart's content!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2010 4:08:32 PM PDT
Erly One says:
He does't advertise where he'll be because he just walks into a cafe/club and goes on stage, just like anyone else.

Posted on Apr 8, 2010 10:20:20 AM PDT
E. Pizarro says:
Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure to catch Robert Pattinson perform his music. I would luv 2.

Posted on Jul 3, 2010 9:15:04 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 3, 2010 9:18:44 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 3, 2010 9:18:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2010 9:23:35 PM PDT
barnesgirl says:
Bobby Dupea (played by Jack Nicholson) is the main character in Five Easy Pieces, He is a piano player. Rob is a huge fan of Nicholson.

Posted on Oct 13, 2010 5:41:45 AM PDT
Of course I knew that Jack Nicholson was one of Robert's favorite actors, but I didn't know that the name Bobby Dupea was a name that Robert used for himself! Good to know... If he ever comes close enough to Iowa to sing, I WILL BE THERE!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Robert Pattinson forum (6 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Robert Pattinson forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 13, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions