ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Rock forum

MP3 Credit Balance - Where do you find it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 76 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 5, 2012 3:33:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 3:35:01 PM PDT
Infusion says:
I believe for expiration date(s), you'd have to keep track yourself or call/chat with Amz customer service. They probably can combine the exp. dates for you (to one date) if you request (they did it for me.) I suppose we can request Amz to list exp. dates as well as the balance. I agree that the balance should be more obvious and/or easy to access.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 4:04:59 PM PDT
Thank you! :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 3:54:02 PM PDT
Stumbled upon a seemingly more direct link to check MP3 balance.

How to Check Your Account for MP3 Credit

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 11:25:54 AM PDT
Fabean says:
you're my hero!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 12:02:13 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
LOL We aim to please!

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 2:10:03 PM PDT
why is it everytime i try to check it, it just sits there with the litle circle spinning, but minutes and minutes later, it still doesn't tell me my balance??? it just sits there for me and doesn't do anything else

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 2:55:35 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
What link are you using? Have you tried:

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 8:01:37 AM PDT
tried every link posted in this discusstion, and it just sits there, never gives me my balance....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 8:28:33 AM PDT
Have you tried using a different browser?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012 3:19:17 AM PDT
c'est moi says:
I would do as S. Wu suggests, or make sure whichever browser you're using is updated.

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 5:36:12 AM PDT
did all of that...still not working...i give up

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2012 11:01:10 PM PDT
basha says:
This works great. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 12:30:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 22, 2012 12:32:24 PM PDT
U.R.Nuts says:
Wow, you folks are great . . .

I am glad I stumbled across this thread, it gave me hope that I am not a total idiot. As the few times I have tried to find my mp3 balance I felt I must have been missing the obvious and wondered why I always have trouble finding the balance.

Sooo, it isn't JUST me! Thanks for the links, and the further hints about viewing the balance on any music page (purchase details).

Anybody else doing like me (at this last minute) and rounding up all the loose change in the house and heading to the local CoinStar machine?

Yep, today is the last day to receive the promotional deal that for every $20 of change you dump, you can receive a $5 credit to be used for Amazon music downloads. You have thru today to receive the promotion codes and until October 31, 2012 to use the credits toward purchases.

And don't misread the instructions (as I first did). It says that you are limited to one $5 promo credit per coin transaction of $20 or more. Sooo, if you dump $100 as one transaction you will receive ONE $5 promo code. But if you make 5 separate $20 transactions (with that same $100) you will receive five codes valued at $5 each!

All this is assuming that you are purchasing an Amazon Gift Card with the total value of the coins dumped. And this gift card purchase can be used for anything on amazon, not to be confused with the separate $5 promo that is just for music downloads.

Gotta go round up another bucket of pennys etc to head out to CoinStar.

Thanks again ya'll

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 22, 2012 1:55:14 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
Yikes! I didn't notice that distinction & put in $60+ worth of coins at once a couple of weeks ago! Darn!

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 2:44:39 PM PDT
U.R.Nuts says:
c'est moi

Yep, that is exactly why I am scrounging around at the last minute. As I quickly read the rules a couple weeks ago and noticed the part that said $5 limit. Right then I thought I am not going to the effort to just gain $5.

Well, then late last night I reread the instructions/rules more carefully and realized that the limit was for each separate transaction.

Just finished my last trip to the CoinStar and have rung up $50 in free credits toward Amazon music downloads! Not to mention that I rang up a little more than $200 in purchased gift cards. Guess I will put more emphases on Amazon to begin my upcoming Christmas shopping.

And man, that bucket of loose change adds up to some real money over the years.

Good luck

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 22, 2012 3:33:40 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
Kudos to you!!! And have fun with that Christmas shopping! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2012 3:38:16 PM PDT
pwnmom says:
Thank you for posting this!! Took me right to it. :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 3:52:18 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
You're very welcome!

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 2:19:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2012 2:17:16 AM PDT
lchau says:
You can save yourself a click with this link:

In case you have a hard time remembering it, I've made a shortlink:

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 10:30:39 AM PDT
Eman says:
thank you, c'est moi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2012 1:51:52 PM PDT
c'est moi says:
You're very welcome!

Posted on Oct 21, 2012 7:36:50 PM PDT
klee says:
I think the short like that might be easier to remember is...

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 9:15:31 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 24, 2012 9:17:18 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:17:40 PM PDT
U.R.Nuts says:
But we were looking for url's that actually worked.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:59:58 PM PDT
yeah, i have tried time and time again, all of the links given, and it has never worked for me
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Rock forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rock forum
Participants:  46
Total posts:  76
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions