Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Can't remember title of the book Please help.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 4:47:24 AM PST
I am not sure if I am thinking of two books or just one. I think it is a Harlequin Intrigue, but not 100% sure. The Heroin is a motorcycle riding cop who has to leave town because she busted a ring of bad guys and has to hide out until trial. This is where I am not sure if it is two books or one. I think she finds her father after not knowing his and he is an American Indian who needs a transplant and she is the only donor. There is of course a younger man who looks after the dad. The dad helped raise him? I am not sure. Please help me find the title of this book. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 9:28:58 AM PST
MaryG says:
This sounds like the Silhouette Intimate Moments book, Rider On Fire by Sharon Sala.

Book Description
Publication Date: September 28, 2005

COME AND GET ME....

Like a bat out of hell, undercover DEA agent Sonora Jordan jumped on her motorcycle and blasted off to parts unknown, foiling the deadly drug dealers who had put a price on her head. Sonora felt compelled by a mystical force beyond her comprehension, especially the haunting dreams of a man whose place in her life she had yet to discover.

I DARE YOU....

At the end of her journey, time stood still when she literally came face-to-face with the man of her dreams. Could she ignore the dangerous life she had left behind, the secret heritage she had yet to reveal...and the irresistible urges of her own long-dormant heart?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:52:26 PM PST
Thank you so much. I have been combing through the library catalog trying to find this book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions