Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for a book -- she was pregnant, he vows revenge, contemporary

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 2:34:43 PM PST
LTR says:
Hi all -- I'm hoping someone can help. This was a book I read a few years ago (maybe 10?) and the girl was young/pregnant. Her boyfriend didn't believe her and was with another woman. She left, came back four years later with a little boy (I think it was a boy). The H (and I use that term loosely -- he was no hero in my mind) pretended to fall in love with her but really planned revenge by taking away her son all along. Of course at the end, he changed his mind but the papers had already been served and she was devastated.

I think it was a Susan Mallery but I can't find it and I'm not sure. I hoped someone might know the title and author?

Oh, and if it helps, I think it was set in Seattle but I'm not sure of that either (which is why I'm having a hard time finding the book).

Thanks to all who try to help!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:06:47 PM PST
It kind of sounds like a Diana Palmer book. I read a Rachel Gibson book where the Hero's lawyer had papers draw up so he could take the little girl, but that's not the book your looking for. Hope somebody else can help.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:14:38 PM PST
Milo says:
It's Sweet Trouble by Susan Mallery

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:21:20 PM PST
LTR says:
Yes, thank you, it IS Sweet Trouble! I appreciate your taking the time to help!! Now that I've read the book description again, I just can't bring myself to buy the book just to skim through it and curse at the H for being so awful. One of the reviewers said that the H didn't even want to child -- he planned on using nannies and boarding school but really just wanted to take the kid away from his mother. Reminded me of how much I hated the H and that's what was tickling my memory. Again, THANK YOU for the info!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions