Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for title

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2012 12:09:33 PM PST
Angela says:
I actually haven't read this book, but only its synopsis and as it was several years ago I don't remember much of this either.

It's a contemporary about a doctor (heart surgeon) whose wife (and child?) died. The h was a nurse working at the same hospital, but he treated her as if he hated (at least did not like) her.

Anybody got an idea?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:58:37 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
Um ... very similar but not exactly to Miracle

The heroine is actually a comedian/actress (later) but the Doctor part is there. This is a fabulous book with a very interesting H.

DL

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 1:29:01 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
Sounds like The Patient Nurse (Silhouette Desire, No 1099) by Diana Palmer - he is a heart surgeon who blame her for his wife's death.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 1:47:22 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
LOL! No wonder I didn't know about that one!

DL

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 2:14:21 PM PST
I think boogenhagen has it. There was no child, but the H and his wife's family all blamed the h, who was supposed to be staying with her the weekend she died.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:26:50 PM PST
Dog Lover says:
boogenhagen ALWAYS has it! By far the most reliable of the "trackers" for these questions.

DL

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 2:34:51 PM PST
Angela says:
No, it's neither of those, but thanks for trying.
Any other ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 3:02:36 PM PST
Angela: Do you have any other details, names, locations, plot points?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:26:26 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
Do you remember if it was a category or a mass market romance?

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 2:43:17 AM PST
Angela says:
@ Mary L. Valley
I am almost sure it takes place in the USA and as for the author I believe it is someone less known.

@ boogenhagen
I've got absolutely no clue, but it could be something like Mills & Boon or a Harlequin (only a guess).

Thank you all for your help!

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 7:52:13 PM PST
boogenhagen says:
This is a long shot but the boogerlator popped up with these titles by Caroline Anderson Saving Dr. Gregory or The Baby Bonding Tango (Harlequin Romance)

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 11:05:00 AM PST
Angela says:
boogenhagen, it really is amazing how you come up with new titles (is your boogerlator lendable? ;-) ). Unfortunately these aren't the one I am looking for, but I'll put them on my to-do-list.
Thank you

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 11:55:02 AM PST
boogenhagen says:
Well I would lend it, but I kinda need it for the rest of my bodily functions like breathing and stuff and I haven't heard of any successful partial brain transplants recently. However I am always happy to reserve brain space to keep these questions percolating (kinda compulsively actually) - sometimes I have a gestalt and the answer just pops up. LOL :) - Anyhows, I will keep an eye out and post back if I find it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:38:51 PM PST
You too should not be talking about boogenhagen's boogerlator on a public thread. Shame!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:45:39 PM PST
the first rule of boogerlator's is that you do not talk about boogerlator's! - jeez - are we going to lose all our boogerlator privileges now

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 10:46:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2012 10:47:21 AM PST
Angela says:
Ooooops, I really didn't realize that b......lators are the modern equivalent to Victorian unmentionables, never ever to be mentioned in public *blushing*

But ... wait, wait, wait - Mary and Deanna, could it be you two are interested in boogenhagen's you-know-what, too? Nice try, but I strongly suggest you join the end of the queue. You know about the early bird who gets the worm, don't you? And as I am first I'll get boogenhagen's worm - I mean ... boogerlxxxxx .... erm ... thingy.

boogenhagen, no partial brain transplants needed, your pop-ups will suffice *wink*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2012 12:30:51 PM PST
If you like that sort of things (worms, I mean). :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions