Talltree says:
Historical:

Georgette Heyer's The Grand Sophy

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 10:46:21 AM PST
Shenanigans says:
Great. I hope u enjoy it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 2:20:34 AM PST
MPN says:
Thank you, I will try them though if you know any modern hq then that would be just perfect! I forgot to mention that in the man post :)

N. Khalig - thanks a lot, luckily I found the ebook too :)

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 7:26:54 PM PDT
tealadytoo says:
I just finished Lisa Kleypas' It Happened One Autumn (The Wallflowers, Book 2), and that would fit the bill, I think. H is an extremely strong willed, domineering Earl, h is a headstrong American heiress. In the first Wallflower book, Secrets of a Summer Night (The Wallflowers, Book 1), he is a friend of the H, and she of the h and they butt heads several times. In book 2, they are both appalled to realize they are attracted to each other. It's quite a fun read.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 3:56:51 PM PDT
Shenanigans says:
Ohh just remembered, jane feathers "the widows kiss" was great. I loved it. Both r strong personalities and refuse to bow down. They also have major trust issues despite being married. I have the ebook if u want it,

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 3:48:05 PM PDT
Shenanigans says:
Sounds interesting.....anyone? Hopefully one that focuses on the relationship outside of the bedroom?

Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 2:14:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 2:21:02 AM PST
MPN says:
Hi,
So I was actually wondering if there are any stories where both H and h are very strong characters, and by that I mean, you know both are alpha in the relationship? Because usually we have an alpha H and the very submissive h and I want to see the fight for dominance in the relationship if possible :) I don't want them to be scared of committment or have any painful past, just them meeting, sparks triggered but with both being very dominant, neither of them being the submissive part. Thanks!

Edit; any modern hq would be perfect, thank you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions