Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for a book, help greatly appreciated

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 8:32:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 5:06:11 PM PST
I read this book a few years ago, something made me think about it the other day but for the life of me I can not remember the title or the author. It's driving me crazy not knowing so I'm really hoping this will sound familiar to someone else.

There are 2 brothers, 1 being older and the head of the household and the other is younger more carefree. Not sure on exact setting but it is 'way back then' so to say. Anyways, I think the girl comes to live with them because something happened and falls in love with the younger brother, they are going to marry. But then it comes to light that he either cheated or someone he had previously slept with is pregnant so he can not marry his love but has to marry the pregnant one.

She's heartbroken of course and he feels like complete crap. She ends up marrying the older brother and the younger brother ends up going to fight in a war. I think he went because the baby was born or the pregnant woman confessed that they never did sleep together so it's not his baby. The other girl does fall in love with the older brother.

The younger brother ends up being severaly injured and sent home to a hospital where his older brother and his brothers wife, the woman he still loves, come to visit him. They have to stay in a hotel because it's in town and they live out in a country area. He gets out of the hospital, goes to the hotel with them and something happens, like a nightmare, and he sleeps with the girl he loves but his brother knows and is ok with it. So at the end of the book the girl ends up being with both brothers and they all love each other.

It was a good book and I wasn't expecting it to end like that. I'd love to figure out the title and author.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 7:42:21 PM PST
No ideas?

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 8:36:41 PM PST
Have you checked out Maya Banks works? She does a lot of menage. Other than that, I have no idea, sorry. :(

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 8:56:37 PM PST
cathyr says:
Perhaps Northern Exposure by Mari Carr and Jayne Rylon?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions