Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for book title.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2012 7:24:14 PM PST
Hi Everyone;

I am looking for the title of a book I read a long time ago. The basic story is about a woman who is married to a man she hates. A masked thief, I believe he is called "the Phantom" or some such thing, comes into her room late one night and from there, the heroine and the thief begin a relationship of sorts. In the end, the heroine finds out that the masked thief is actually the husband she has hated forever. The whole story is based in the early 1900-1930's I believe. Any help with the title would be appreciated. :)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 7:13:12 PM PST
Thre was a book where the sid story was a woman who went to thi house every year. A shadow guy is there and she falls in love. Every year he goes back but decide to stop. Their son dies and she leaves a picture of him and then returns to her hatd husband. Years later husband has an accident and die. He has the picture of their son. She wasted years loving shadow guy and hating her husband only to find they were the same.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 2:22:52 PM PST
That sounds like a good book. I'm all the the HEA though. :) The book i'm thinking of actually has a happy ending. What is the title of the story you are talking about? I am interested in looking it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 5:56:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 5:58:07 PM PST
Brandi says:
I know Diana Palmer had one like that..Midnight rider.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:51:57 PM PST
Reader in NJ says:
Brandi, in DP's book the H is not masked nor is he a thief. The h always knew who she married - and she never hated her husband -- she loved all along.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 8:26:47 PM PST
I'm there with you on HEA. This story was the side story in a book with an HEA. I think it was an od HP where the main couple were screen writers and she gave up her son for adoption and he has an adopted son. I will try to find the title.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 2:14:51 PM PST
Grey says:
Bump.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions