Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Books like Her Best worst mistake by Sarah Mayberry

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 8:24:28 AM PST
Aryanerys says:
Hi !
Can you please help me find books like this one ? It's the last book I've really enjoyed but I can't seem to find another book with a similar plot: H dates h's friend they hate each other but after H break up with the friend, H/h end up falling love. I love the unresolved sexual tension between H/h, the passion between them and how perfect they ended up being for each other.

I've already read Call Me Irresistible: A Novel (American's Lady) for example : )

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:27:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 10:28:55 AM PST
Robin Wilson says:
Bedding the Billionaire (Book 3) (Legacy Collection) (Volume 3)-They're introduced in book one, so you might want to check it out. I've read books 1-3 and enjoyed them.
Historical: It Happened One Autumn-I love ALL of the Wallflower books...quite a wonderful series!

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:35:58 AM PST
kate says:
bump...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions