Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Recommended (free) reads on Wattpad

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 131 posts in this discussion
Posted on Aug 9, 2012 12:27:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 9, 2012 12:32:58 PM PDT
Jill says:
@athenadsb -I will see if I can. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Work n all.

Here is the link to "broken from the inside"
http://www.wattpad.com/story/487799-broken-from-the-inside

* MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY* Avery spent her whole childhood being used and abused by her drunken parents. Broken from her past of a lifetime full of hate and pain she grew up empty inside not knowing how to love or trust. When she finally gets old enough to break free, she moves away to a new town determined to escape her hurtful past and start a new life but she can't seem to let anyone in and fill the emptyness inside her. She finds herself in a twisted life of stripping and sleeping with different guys that she just can't seem to feel anything for. So forced to believe she's unloveable she then meets Jace and he scares her , making her feel things that she's never felt before. Scared that she's not worth loving she pushes him away.

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 1:19:09 PM PDT
no worries. Thanks Jill

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 1:45:53 PM PDT
Jill says:
Your very welcome! :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 4:20:53 PM PDT
Jill says:
Anybody else have and sugesstions?. I like darker hero's.
I guess not alot of people use Wattpad???.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2012 6:23:51 PM PDT
CMommy says:
I like Wattpad but sometimes hard to find completed stories.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2012 6:51:46 PM PDT
Mercered says:
If you like darker heroes you might try the fanfiction thread. There's a lot of rec's for darkwards.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 11:01:28 PM PDT
I'm hearing you Cmommy , its also hard to find stories that aren't written by 13-16 yr olds who can barely spell .

Stories that I have just read that I enjoyed - there are a few spelling mistakes but over all I enjoyed -
Island Rush by JadedViolet -completed ...this is similar to On the Island
The Boss by ThatGirlHan - not completed
The Italian Billionaire's Lover By Sinaidkincaid16 - not completed
Promise Me by hmmcghee - not completed
Illegal My Ass by makeandoffer - not completed
Just What I Needed by chooseitwisely - not completed
The Perfect Summer had to end sometime [Student / Teacher] by DazedAndConfused - completed

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 4:28:36 AM PDT
Susan says:
I finished A Proscriptive Romance. It is long, totally unrealistic, all over the place, the h is TSTL on occasion, etc. etc. That being said, I really enjoyed it and am reading the sequel!

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 1:54:07 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Kirsty1000 put this link up on her FB page. Its a fanfiction spinoff of her Enjoying The Chase story. A good friend of hers wrote it and shes excited to share:
http://www.wattpad.com/3318677

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 7:59:01 AM PDT
Susan says:
**bump** Anyone find anything new and good?

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 2:21:36 PM PDT
SAB says:
I use Wattpad frequently and one author that I found that I really like is Sweetpeas. Her stories are pretty good and if you want a really good YA, she wrote one called Love You Like A Love Song. It's really, really good and it's completed. Also, she writes great historicals, if you are into that kind of stuff.

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 2:34:52 PM PDT
Susan says:
Thx! I'll check it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 10:24:09 AM PDT
SAB says:
You can actually search for just compeleted stories on Wattpad. That's what I do because I dont' like waiting for updates.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 10:26:14 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 28, 2012 10:27:45 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:08:31 AM PDT
Bea says:
You Know I'm Such a Fool for You by dinhadb

http://www.wattpad.com/story/341726-you-know-i%27m-such-a-fool-for-you

Blurb: Vicky is a 17 year old girl who has a dedicated mom, a best friend she loves, Leah, and an `almost' boyfriend, Oliver. Adrian is Leah's 21 old brother and the typical player. He's not against the concept of love; it's just not for him. When Leah and Vicky were growing up, Adrian was always around playing the `big brother' part. It was only natural, after all those years, that Vicky and Adrian had a love/hate relationship: he was always annoying her to death, but she couldn't ignore how caring he was. So, when Vicky needs him, like a knight in shining armor, Adrian is the one to rescue her. After a series of events that throw them together, in the end, well, let's just say that there wasn't much hate left between them...
Start Reading

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 4:24:46 PM PDT
ghing says:
I had tagged the published wattpad books... http://www.amazon.com/tag/wattpad/products/ref=tag_dh_istp in case I miss anything, please feel free to tag them... thanks!

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 9:55:54 PM PDT
Tippi says:
Hi. What is wattpad? Sorry for my ignorance.

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:25:31 AM PDT
Susan says:
Wattpad is a free reading app with a lot of free stories. Some of the stories are very short, many are incomplete, but there are also full length, completed books available to read--all for free. I've read some great books there, including several by Kirsty Mosely (author of The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window).

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2012 8:46:46 AM PDT
SAB says:
You can find some really great stories on Wattpad and some not so great ones. You need to weed and feed the authors on there because they are all amateurs.

Check out how many reads a story gets and votes as well. Some really great authors are....

Sweetpeas
Kristy1000
hmmcghee
Thischickisbomb

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2012 2:10:02 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Bea, how was this one? Well written, cheating, etc?

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 9:16:22 AM PDT
SAB says:
I just read Promise Me by hmmcghee and it was really, really good!! I highly recommend it!! It's not a YA read, more adult and it is also completed.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:21:18 AM PDT
Bookseeker says:
V. Iampietro - I am trying to get "promise me" that you just recommended but doesn't seem to be available? Do you have it?

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:28:25 AM PDT
SAB says:
Do you have Wattpad? Because it's on there. I do have it but I'm not sure how to get it to you. I will go onto Wattpad and copy and paste the link.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1579430-promise-me

I hope that works for you!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2012 10:28:44 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@Bookseeker: Promise Me can be found here - http://www.wattpad.com/5400170-promise-me-chapter-1

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2012 10:40:06 AM PDT
Bookseeker says:
Yes, I have read a couple of stories in Wattpad and yes I was looking there for it, I will try your link. Thanks
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
4 Mar 13, 2015
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
115 Apr 27, 2015
Biker Romance Part 2 3898 2 minutes ago
Distinterested heroine, Obsessive hero 61 8 minutes ago
Second Chance Romance 4228 17 minutes ago
Loan Me Thread V. 6 7150 18 minutes ago
lonely and scarred heroine 2 1 hour ago
Need Book Title and Author Please 0 1 hour ago
Romance novels with guy's POV 9 1 hour ago
Hero's first love is now free 17 2 hours ago
That first time...I... 12 3 hours ago
Physically massive Heroes 18 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  131
Initial post:  Jul 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 24, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 22 customers

Search Customer Discussions