Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Help identifying this book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2012 6:28:50 PM PST
mmmicky says:
Can anyone help me find this book, I think it is a fairly recent book? The hero Was with a special ops teams that suffered a disaster and is now being hunted as terrorists. Hero created a safe haven for the surviving members of his team in an isolated place. Heroine located the safe haven and is searching for the hero (I want to say his name is Mack?). Hero and heroine first meet when heroine arrives at the secret location and somehow hero was able to disable the car.

Let me know of anyone can tell me the time/author. I thought I saved it to my kindle but can seem to find it.

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 6:30:41 PM PST
cathyr says:
Could it be a paranormal? I have vague recollections of one where h is searching for her brother, or answers to what happened to him?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 6:48:53 PM PST
mmmicky says:
I think it may be loosely paranormal.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 6:51:56 PM PST
sounds like christine feehan, her enhanced soldiers series.

Mind Game (GhostWalkers, Book 2) maybe this one?

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:08:18 PM PST
cathyr says:
Found the one I was thinking of - Maya Banks' Into the Mist.

Haven't read it, but I recall thinking about picking it up. I quite like her writing style.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:24:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 27, 2012 7:25:28 PM PST
cathyr says:
An alternative (only because H's name is Mac) would be Madelaine Montague's Wolf (Of Unknown Origins). The Special Ops team were exposed to *something* and then taken by The Government for tests. They escape and commandeer h's boat. They are all now on the run through South America. m/f, m/f/m - questionable consent, frequent. Not a book I particularly enjoyed.

Edit - to fix author's name.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:02:39 AM PST
BethB says:
Another Special Ops Mac betrayed and in hiding is in Heart of Danger: A Ghost Ops Novel
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions