Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Please help me remember the title of this romance/paranormal...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 6:12:06 AM PDT
janet truong says:
I know the details are a bit vague... but here goes:

I believe the h and the H are both shapeshifters of some sort??? and on a certain birthday,the h was supposed to know by touch/sight. The h and H are already best friends. On the day of the birthday, the h knows for sure that the H is meant to be her mate. However she doesnt get to tell him straight away. The H is hurt because he thinks he is not her mate. He then gushes to her about a college opportunity and she, not wanting to hold him back, doesnt end up telling him that he is her mate. He leaves and they are both hurt.

He eventually returns, but with a fiance. Things progress, and on the wedding day (in which she is either a bridesmaid or maid of honour, he acidentally kisses her and realises that he is meant to be her mate and that she has been keeping it from him for years. He's angry and storms off.

She then gets kidnapped by some goons thinking that she is the bride because she is in a white dress. revalations ensue and apparently the H's bride to be is some spoiled brat who is already supposed to be mated to some other guy but ran off because she couldnt get her way on something or rather...

Again, so sorry its is so vague - but any help would be appreciated :)

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 6:31:26 AM PDT
M.L. says:
That plot sounds really familiar, but the title is escaping me. I remember reading the synopsis. Hopefully, something will jog my memory (unless someone else recalls the title first).

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:29:06 PM PDT
bump

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:30:29 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Looks interesting hope you figure out what it is!

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 2:59:02 PM PDT
Tala says:
Don't think so, but it sounds a lot like For Their Happiness (MoonBeam Pack)

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 3:58:41 PM PDT
janet truong says:
Tala, I'm pretty sure that isn't it. But thanks though :)

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 4:18:53 PM PDT
janet truong says:
found it!! It's actually a wattpad story

http://www.wattpad.com/story/877899-sacrificing-my-happiness-for-his

Thanks again for all your help :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions