Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Trying to remember name of book with a Tattoo Artist (H) and the h is pregnant......

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2012 10:32:57 AM PST
M. Maldonado says:
Somewhere in the story the H has co-worker who is interested in him but makes him believe she's gay, so he doesn't think flirting is a big deal. The h is pregnant and feeling unattractive and is having concerns with the flirting. Please help I've read but I cannot remember the name, re-read Rock Me but that wasn't it with over 500 books in my kindle I need help.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:07:29 PM PST
I hope someone know..... it sounds like something I want to read
M. Maldanado do you know of other books similar to this theme?

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 11:49:08 PM PST
I think it could be Taking Chances . This one involves a love triangle, though so maybe its not this one. But the 2nd H is a tattoo artist and the h is pregnant, there's a co-worker who tells him shes gay, but flirts with him, and invites him to her house. Shes very obviously not gay, and causes some majory trouble.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:32:10 AM PST
M. Maldonado says:
Thanks I think that's it!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:34:45 AM PST
M. Maldonado says:
If you're looking for a bad-boy with tattoos I would recommend Rock Me or Beautiful Disaster two of my faves!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 8:41:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 8:42:14 AM PST
DVC Bunny says:
R.B. Oliva - Is Taking Chances a book by itself, or is it a start of a series? This looks good to me, but I don't want to be waiting around for the next installment.

thanks.

ETA correct punctuation

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 9:31:00 AM PST
CMommy says:
DVC Bunny: As far as I know it's a stand alone. Just make sure you have tissues handy because it's a tear jerker.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:08:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 11:08:57 AM PST
DVC Bunny says:
Hi CMommy - Thanks. I just finished a tear jerker Binding Arbitration, A Chick Lit/Contemporary Romance Novel so I don't know if I'm ready for another one yet.

ttfn
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions