Customer Discussions > Romance forum

help find lost indian romance

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012 11:57:49 PM PST
Kay-Tee says:
Hi,

I been looking for this book for a long time and I wasn't able to find it. So, if you hav any idea what this book could be please help.

I read this book a long time ago, give or take 6 years ago so its not a recent book. I remeber the book started off with the heroine brought back to a white settlement after she was taken by the hero, an Indian chief and everyone knows her as the Hero's woman. The Hero gather all the tribes together to take her back. The heroine doesnt know the Hero speak english which lead to a ton of misundestanding between them. One of the key thing i remember was there was another Indian chief who believe the heroine is his daughter from a white woman he had love and lost and the hero let the chief believe that so she is a able to marry him cause she would have some Indian blood in her. BUT of course she didnt speak their language so she tbought he was giving her up etc. I hope these details can help someone point me to the book direction.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 12:28:17 AM PST
Savage Ecstasy (Grey Eagle) I believe this is the book you are looking for. I just re read it and am reading the others in the series.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 1:53:56 AM PST
Kay-Tee says:
Thank you so much! That's it! I didn't know it was a series, it would explain so much about some missing parts in book #2. I'm very grateful for your help! Thanks again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 5:39:24 AM PST
JennyG. says:
Janelle Taylor's Ecstasy series:

http://www.fictiondb.com/author/janelle-taylor~series~related-books-2~12287.htm
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions