Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Series similar to the Samantha Jellicoe books.....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 19, 2010 9:39:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 19, 2010 9:43:48 AM PDT
Hey all.... I am looking for books similar to Suzanne Enoch's Samantha Jellicoe series. I would like for it to be a series. I love following a couple throughout 3 or more books. It makes it seem so real. I also enjoyed Linda Howard's two books with Blair Mallory. I'll take all romance genres except for historical. Thanks so much!!

Posted on May 19, 2010 5:06:36 PM PDT
mysterywoman says:
Hi MMcG,
I read these as mystery but they could also be easily read as Romance. Try Gemma Halliday's "..........in High Heels" series.
Shoe Designer Maddy Springer keeps tripping over bodies and generally making a nuisance of herself in her (wants him to be) police Lt. boyfriend's life. Naturally he complains (But does he really mean it?) Starts with "Spying in High Heels". All the titles end with ".......in High Heels"

Happy reading
Mysterywoman

Posted on May 20, 2010 2:46:13 PM PDT
MMcG,

Have you read the In Death series by J.D. Robb? The heroine is a New York City police lieutenant, and the hero is a reformed felon. There are more than 30 books in the series at this point, so there's plenty to sink your teeth into. You really should read at least the first few in order.

Reading order follows:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/r/j-d-robb/

Posted on May 20, 2010 3:07:12 PM PDT
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I will be looking into these.

Posted on May 20, 2010 4:14:51 PM PDT
If you enjoy urban fantasy/PNR, try Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress books. Cat and Bones are a great couple!

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2010 9:12:55 PM PDT
sounds awesome!! i'll be looking into these as well. thanks.

Posted on May 20, 2010 10:16:54 PM PDT
Manda M says:
For something lighthearted, I'd recommend Katie MacAlister's Aisling Grey series, a fun paranormal 4-book series about a woman with unexpected powers and her somewhat surly, alpha, dragon-shifter boyfriend.

Posted on May 21, 2010 5:30:45 AM PDT
jmgirl says:
I second The Night Huntress series. I love a series that follows the same couple. It's rare to find a series like that. I'll be checking back with this thread to get some recs of my own.

Posted on May 21, 2010 5:36:02 AM PDT
jmgirl says:
BTW, what are the titles in the Samatha Jellicoe series? I'd like to look them up.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2010 6:52:04 AM PDT
There are 5 books. They are :
Flirting With Danger
Don't Look Down
Billionaires Prefer Blondes
Twice the Temptation
A Touch of Minx

Posted on May 21, 2010 8:08:38 AM PDT
jmgirl says:
Thanks MM, just read the blurb. The h saves the H? Sounds different. I'll have to check it out.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 5:54:35 PM PST
bump

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 10:15:56 PM PST
Magelet says:
I keep hoping that Suzanne Enoch will write another one! :)

For kind of the opposite characterisation, there's Catspaw and Catspaw II by Anne Stuart.

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 9:39:45 PM PDT
I suggest the twilight series by stephanie Meyer. I've been reading adult romance for more than 10 years but I still enjoyed the series very much.

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 9:42:19 PM PDT
the series Anita Blake by Laurell k Hamilton is very long
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
20 Jan 4, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 6 days ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 3576 3 seconds ago
Hilarious mistakes in (mostly self-published) books 9454 5 minutes ago
Let's talk about Jane Austen... 101 11 minutes ago
Train Recs: highly recommended but you wallbanged 1298 23 minutes ago
Hero is a doctor and heroine is his patient 59 29 minutes ago
Compiling list of hurt/injured heroine ... 259 29 minutes ago
Help with Finding a Harlequin 0 30 minutes ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 3762 1 hour ago
Dear book buying confessional........ 8960 1 hour ago
Mennonite Romance 57 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  May 19, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 20, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions