Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for a Title

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 6:15:26 AM PST
Grey says:
All I remember is this one scene, but it's been bothering me for a while and now I want to know what book it's from. The H and h are about to have sex, and the hero says something about how the heroine's breasts are different sizes. The heroine then thinks to herself (or says out loud, I don't remember) something along the lines of that she knows, since she sees them everyday.

I'm pretty sure it was a historical romance, probably Regency, but maybe Georgian or Victorian.
I know it was traditionally published by a major publisher, since I got it from the library.
I read it some time in the past couple years, meaning I have no idea when it was published. (Probably within ten years, but I'm not sure.)

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 11:00:28 AM PST
CP says:
I remembered reading something along those lines myself not long ago. I googled it and remembered that I read something similar in Tessa Dare's in A NIGHT TO SURRENDER.

Then he pulled back, studying her in the dark. "Have you noticed," he said conversationally, "that your right breast is a bit larger than the left?" Susanna was sure her cheeks must be glowing in the dark, her blush came so fast and fierce. "They're my breasts. Of course I've noticed." And I've only been self-conscious about it all my adult life, thank you very much.

Dare, Tessa (2011-08-30). A Night to Surrender (p. 264). Harper Collins, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 11:27:19 AM PST
Grey says:
I do believe that's it. Thank you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Weekend Reading 1-4 july 7 35 seconds ago
Heroes that grovel correctly *Possible Spoilers* 9051 8 minutes ago
Free Today Third Edition 3027 12 minutes ago
Dear Book Buying Confessional (and other topics) part 2 529 26 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 4041 31 minutes ago
betrothed to an earl but seduced into marriage by duke 14 34 minutes ago
Best one-liner or zinger you read in a book? 144 1 hour ago
Pregnant after a One Night Stand 34 1 hour ago
Silhouette Desire - To quote "Touch And Go" - Lets go straight to No.1 2554 2 hours ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4181 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions