Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fan Fic Fight Club - Season Two

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 26, 2013 3:32:21 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
Welcome to the Fan Fic Fight Club. This is Season Two of the original Fan Fiction thread which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D&cdThread=Tx5LQF0HV13BU1

The ONLY rule of the Triple F Club is the downvote/upvote button does not exist in this thread. We are all here to discuss fan fics, but realize that we frequently go off on wacky and wild - and sometimes disgusting (Nico!) - tangents about published books, random life moments, and just stuff we want to share or rant about. Let's keep it friendly and save the drama for the fics.

I read this quote somewhere about life, but I feel like it is also accurate for this thread:

The Fan Fic thread is like a roller coaster; you get jerked one way and another, and you never know what's around the corner, but you just have to sit back to enjoy the ride.

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:36:32 PM PST
Miss says:
He he, who who, he he, who who

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:37:14 PM PST
Bitchie says:
Howdy folks!

I finished up The Quiet Room and loved it. Next?!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:39:23 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
such a good BxJ fic. Whatcha in the mood for? more Jasper love or feeling like some Edward?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:40:24 PM PST
ambrosia says:
You should also know the secret password: C-Club!

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:43:01 PM PST
Meg says:
Since we have a new thread, I'll repost this here. I really want to find this, it's driving me nuts...in a it's just on the tip of my tongue sort of way.

I am hoping yall can help, I am looking for a fic. After Edward left in NM, Bella somehow turned into a cat shifter(?), and all the sudden Edward felt her, and went running to her. They met up in the meadow, and and I think I recall them doing the dirty. I also remember a pregnancy maybe?

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:46:41 PM PST
I am a fanfic virgin, so I'll go and read the original thread (whoa! Over 9k posts!!) and try and get a feel for it before participating here (need to learn the language etc.).
The only one I've knowingly read is Fridays at Noon, which I absolutely LOVED.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:47:14 PM PST
Carrie says:
Great intro, Read!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:47:35 PM PST
Bitchie says:
I'm going to *try* to finish up some of the ones I'm in the middle of reading before starting something new. So,
The Bond of Brotherhood
A Different Direction
Hit by Destiny
EP

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:54:13 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
@Miss: that's just cruel, but I can say "nah nah nah nah poo poo" I've never had to go through it personally. TG, because I would pass out... again.

@Smut: Dang, woman! You def. have to finish those up. Although, EP will probably take you a looong while.

@ambrosia: *whispers* shhhhhh ;)

@Meg: I'm still keeping an eye out for catwoman Bella.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:58:17 PM PST
Miss says:
SM - Did you ever read Sassafrass Junction? That is an J/B fic as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:58:25 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
@Rowan: Great fic to start with. Browse through the original thread, but if you have any questions or start getting a headache while you're searching, just ask here. All the fics that are mentioned and recommended always get cycled around to future discussions since our tbr lists are long and we don't all get to them at the same time.

@Carrie: merci beaucoup! tried to keep it concise, but I started my usual rambling and rambling and ramb.... you know. so, I deleted half of it and that's what is left. :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:58:46 PM PST
Meg says:
@readtoomuch

I spent an hour yesterday on Google with no luck. =(

Bah

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 4:00:02 PM PST
M. Steveline says:
I don't normally post but I love this discussion forum!!! Yay for a new thread.

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 4:02:31 PM PST
Beeg Panda says:
Heya all! Season Two huh? Are we ff addicts or what??

Meg-
I'm not familiar with this ff you're asking about but I'm gonna ask the ff groups on FB - let you know if anyone knows

Rowan-
Glad you found us! One word you're probably gonna see a lot of here: Whattings. Simply means cheating. Don't ask....lol

Bk-
Where are you? Valentinethemutherofallmuthersonsofbiotches. Can I hate anyone so much?

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 4:06:49 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
yay! a lurker stopped in. *waving enthusiastically* Hi M. Steveline!

@Daniel: you here? Can you rec some Stargate fics? I haven't watched any of the tv shows, but I really liked the movie.

@Beeg: Yes, I call Valentine the "Dark Lord"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:08:06 PM PST
Bitchie says:
Nope, it's on the list. I've mostly stuck to Vamp fics so far, other than Neverending Math Equation.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:08:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2013 4:13:32 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
@Meg: I tried googling it too and I got some really weird fic results. 8O

Beeg will probably have better luck on facebook

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:08:59 PM PST
bklvr says:
Beeg: I'm right here! *waves* Do you need to yell at me about it? Lol!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:13:07 PM PST
readtoomuch says:
@Smut: I know you probably already have an crazy long tbr list, but what's one more, right? If you don't already have it on there, then add another vamp JasperxBella fic called Bitemarks & Bloodstains. Another decently written fic that I enjoyed told in Jasper pov

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6962604/1/Bitemarks-Bloodstains
Two days in Phoenix is all it takes to make Jasper realize that mere curiosity cannot explain his obsession with the human who has so thoroughly caught Edward's attention. AU

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 4:14:31 PM PST
ambrosia says:
Okay, I'm trying to read Game of a Player because I love Possessiveward, but I don't think I'm going to get very far. I don't find the writing to be at the same level as the fanfics that I really love. The dialogue and plot seem to be trying to be humorous, but it's not amusing enough to be funny and instead seems silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:14:46 PM PST
Bitchie says:
LOL I never dreamed when I started the other thread how it would take off! I was just looking for some info on the subject, then pretty much ignored the thread til I finally started reading lots of it myself. I'm so proud!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:16:15 PM PST
Bitchie says:
Oh yeah I really enjoyed that one!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:21:01 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 3, 2013 7:39:45 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 4:21:32 PM PST
Beeg Panda says:
Read-
Dark Lord is too tame a name for that...that thing...

Bk-
I've already screamed and cried, bit my iPad, and slipped on my pile of wet tissues tonight. I'm too scared to yell at you. What if you never update again? So its best I play nice and stay in your good books.

One of my bestest everest scenes from your book:
"Reaching up, she intertwined her fingers with his and brought his palm to her chest. Under her shirt, he could feel her heart beating, fast but steady.
"You're going to steal this, aren't you?" she said, and there was real uncertainty, real fear in her eyes.
Jace shook his head. "I'm not going to steal anything. But if you ever trust me enough to give it to me," he whispered, "there's no way in hell I'm giving it back."
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 283 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  95
Total posts:  7067
Initial post:  Jan 26, 2013
Latest post:  8 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 38 customers

Search Customer Discussions