Initial post: Dec 22, 2012 5:56:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2012 7:04:49 PM PST
Linda winfree
Katherine Allred
Evangeline Collins
Shirl Henke
Dallas Schulze
Celia Stuart
Anya Seton ( Katherine and the Green Darkness)
Nan Ryan ( her civil war romances)
Meg Hennessey ( shadow of a southern moon)
Candice Proctor
Aimee Masion
Claire Thornton ( duchess vagabond'
Edith Layton ( the fire flower)

In addition even if they are still writing I wish Charlotte featherstone wrote more books like 'addicted' and 'sinful', that sarah roberts wrote more books like 'his sugar baby', Eva vaughn more books like 'reinvention of chastity' Karen stirling more books like ' whiskey road' , Marilyn Pappano more books like ' some enchanted season', Emilie Rose more books ' forbidden passion' Anita Shreve more books like 'fortune rocks' , Heather graham more books like her civil war trilology ' one wore blue' etc .... 'and 'one rode west' and Samantha frierson more books like 'plumville'. Moreover although not really a romance but a fiction with an open HEA which I loved and could not put down Francine Howard Thomas ' pages from a tennessee journal' and Jodi picoult wrote more suspensful books like ' the tenth Circle, Salem Falls , Second Glance and Plain truth.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 6:06:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2012 6:28:15 PM PST
and wish Juliane Maclean wrote more books like ' the mistress diaries', Victoria dalh more books like 'tempting the scotsman', Gaelen Foley more books like 'the duke' and 'one night of sin', Liz Carlyle more books like 'my false heart' and many of her other books ( but not recently). I wish that Macgregor wrote more books like 'born in sin' Virginia Henley more books like 'the decadent Duke' , Sophia James more books like 'one unashamed night', Michele Dunaway ' boardroom baby' , Mary lynn Baxter more books like 'one summer evening' Patricia Kay more books like 'right bride, wrong groom' or something like that and Theresa reasonor wrote more books like 'highland moonlight'.

Too I wish Mary Balogh wrote more H like the Hs in
'secrets of the heart', the secret pearl, slighly dangerous , simply perfect, gentle conquest, 'no man's mistress', 'tangled web and I think 'christmas beau or belle' , I cannot remember . He is a marquess and it is a second chance story

I forgot some authors I used to enjoy that are still writing but are writing only paranormals or romantic suspense , 2 genres I do not enjoy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 6:09:09 PM PST
AnekaTX says:
I wish Judith McNaught, Lisa Kleypas, and Kresley Cole wrote more historical romance.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 6:47:15 PM PST
bknyfinest1 says:
Kay Mcmahon, she wrote the best historicals back in the day.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 6:53:05 PM PST
Meowmix101 says:
I wish Linda Howard would go back to writing straight romance again. Also I wish Kresley cole would write more historicals as well.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 6:57:37 PM PST
Joan Smith! i loved regencies like Perditia, Sweet & Twenty, Reprise....oh,, so many.

What about Emma Richmond? she wrote for harlequinn, haven't seen any new for awhile. books like A Wayward Love...First Time Father (Baby Boom) (Harlequin Romances)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 7:05:49 PM PST
Reader79 says:
I wish Elle Parker was still writing.

I wish Red Garnier wrote more books like The Satin Sash.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:06:02 PM PST
Julie Garwood - her Scottish highlanders books but like the last one she wrote. I've tried to wipe the name out of my brain.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:51:40 PM PST
Melanie says:
I wish Karen Marie Moning would give us more of her highlander series!

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:54:16 PM PST
CyMac says:
I wish M.A. Evereaux wrote more than 2 great books. Like, a lot more. :)

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 8:12:11 PM PST
JayIsa says:
I wish Deana James was still writing - her stories were wonderful.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 8:40:44 PM PST
I second M.A. Everaux...I wish Meagan McKinney Still wrote and also Lavyrle Spencer.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 9:23:31 PM PST
L. Burns says:
I'd love to see a new contemporary romance from Jennifer Crusie (no collaborations or PNR).

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 1:23:58 AM PST
NathalieM says:
I wish Laurie McBain came back from retirement. She only wrote a very few historical romance books & then retired. I have all of them & I love, love, loved them all too!
I also wish Ms. Woodiwiss is still w/ us coz her writing is over the top! Her books r wonderful!
And I wish Ms. McNaught goes back to write historical romance books....
....I will always compare all books I read to them!

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 2:07:10 AM PST
Lord Rose says:
Candice Proctor does still write, but now she writes historical mysteries (with romance) as C.S. Harris.

I wish Judith Ivory and Laura Kinsale would write new books.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 3:18:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 4:52:21 AM PST
JennyG. says:
I wish Meagan McKinney, Katherine Sutcliffe and Tamara Leigh were still writing romance novels, especially historical romances.

I wish Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, Lisa Kleypas and Kat Martin were still writing historical romances.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 4:49:50 AM PST
Sharon Hill says:
I wish jennifer crusie wrote anything. 3 years and counting....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 9:12:56 AM PST
oh yes Lavyrle Spencer ... loved the way she wrote

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:03:28 AM PST
NathalieM says:
Hi JennyG,
I 2nd all the authors u listed too ;) Love all their historical romances!!!!!
Nath;)

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 4:25:44 PM PST
I wish that Judith McNaught would release the next book that we have all been waiting for for 3-5 yrs. Can't remember the title, it changed several times. There was a post by JM herself recently on another forum that stated that in 2013 "the book" was going to be released. I forgive her, her publisher, family problems, or whatever that has caused this long period of time between her wonderful books. She is worth forgiving and waiting for!!!!!! Just please come back to us!!!!!! Contemporary or Historical, anything, maybe a romantic twist on the telephone book, something.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 4:26:15 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 23, 2012 4:26:44 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 7:45:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 7:45:41 PM PST
Cphe says:
Wasn't there some problem with Megan McK and the law?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 7:47:29 PM PST
Yes, there was....I try to ignore that. She really sounds like quite an awful person in real life. But I will fess up I read her books originally when they came out and have been a fan of her writing since. I believe she was arrested for insurance fraud.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 7:54:17 PM PST
Cphe says:
I wonder if that's why she seems to have stopped writing.

I loved many of her books Gentle from the Night and The Ground She Walks On'

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 7:54:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 7:55:35 PM PST
atiptoes says:
I wish Marsha Moyer would write more books. She wrote The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch and 3 more books following that storyline. They are some of my favs.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions