Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Heroine is a young model, hero is a doctor, help with title

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 13, 2012 7:01:24 PM PDT
rainajovi says:
I need help finding the title, heroine's name is George ( short for Georgina), a model in her 20's, meets hero who is 10 years older, the head of X ray department. They meet at a volleyball game, and she is really into him. He resists at first,falls for her then breaks up with her. When he finds out she's pregnant, he wants her back. Anyone can help?

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 7:26:32 PM PDT
Lord Rose says:
Googled it, and got Aftershocks by Catherine Coulter.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2012 7:49:16 PM PDT
rainajovi says:
Thank you,thank you...that's the one...BTW, I haven't figured out how to utilize google for book search...need to learn more.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 8:12:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 13, 2012 8:13:18 PM PDT
Lord Rose says:
Just type in relevant keywords. In this case, I typed 'George model doctor romance' and got the Amazon listing for the book :D

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:36:03 PM PST
SunFlowers says:
I've been wanting to read this one forever but I only do ebooks now. I'm sure it'll be disappointing in 2014 or whatever much later year it's finally released

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:39:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 4:39:39 PM PST
JerseyGirl says:
I remember reading that book ages ago. Hope you like it, I didn't. I thought both H&h were selfish and unlikeable.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 11:34:02 AM PST
book lover says:
Lord Rose--I've been trying unsuccessfully to remember the title of a book I lost about 3 yrs ago. After reading your post, I typed in a name and couple of details I remembered on google and the title popped up. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 13, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions