Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Looking for heartbreaking scene

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 97 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 3:01:15 PM PST
SANDY says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 3:02:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 17, 2012 3:03:36 PM PST
SANDY says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 10:06:54 PM PST
Ktreads says:
Thank you all for your help! I appreciate the recs!

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:58:39 PM PST
SANDY says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:08:42 PM PST
HJ Leonard says:
Yup, and we're watching and reporting you, too, SANDY. No hiding from the 'Zon, right?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:15:46 PM PST
SANDY says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:26:03 PM PST
beachbaby says:
Have you read the Amazon reviews for "Stardom"? The reviews and comments are very telling (IMO).

STARDOM

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:45:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2012 1:29:48 PM PST
Gomb says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:47:13 PM PST
SANDY says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 3:59:38 PM PST
Tala says:
Yes they are and now it's not available.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:09:15 PM PST
Do you guys feel like you've become troll bait? This was an interesting thread before it got side tracked by a troll and a shill.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:13:36 PM PST
Tala says:
pretty much.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:14:18 PM PST
Games of the Heart (The 'Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley. When the h is shot and the H is holding her hand telling her he won't let go but she lets go when her heart stops. Very intense scene.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:22:18 PM PST
Tala says:
I have this one, but haven't read it yet. I don't think I've read any of the Burg series. Do they need to be read in order?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 5:27:22 PM PST
I think this is the only one I've read so far of the burg series and it did very well as a standalone. I lose track of all her different series.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:29:50 PM PST
Tala says:
I do too, there are only a few of them ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 5:35:43 PM PST
.......Under 100 anyway. :D

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:42:49 PM PST
smess NZ says:
I loved Me Before You. Not a romance with a HEA although its well worth the read. Will leaving you still thinking about it days later. That is the one book where i have truly cried for ages. Not normally my style of read

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:23:48 PM PST
A Customer says:
The Outsider by Penelope Williamson, there are a several scenes in this book that will really get you...the book is so good I hate to spoil anything! The scene when h's family finds out about her relationship w/ H and pretty much the rest of the book after that.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:41:48 AM PST
East of the Sun, West of the Moon. Heartbreaking scenes throughout. The woman is married and she falls in love with the foreign exchange student her family sponsors. When her kids find out about her relationship... Well, I almost cried. It's so heartbreaking like everything in the universe is against Erik and her from being together. Not a historical, but still plenty of heartbreaking scenes. No this is not a retelling of the Norwegian folk tale, but the exchange student it Norwegian.

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 5:44:08 PM PST
Try With Everything I Am (The Three Series) by Kristen Ashley. It just came out today, and I finished it, already, it was that good. The heartbreaking scene is at the end and I won't give it away, but let me tell you. It is the most heartbreaking, soul wrenching, tear jerking scene I have ever read. And that saying something, because I go through books like there's no tomorrow. The hero is Callum and let's just say that he goes through something that no man should have to go through. It's an amazing book, you should read it!

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 2:31:34 PM PST
Ktreads says:
I just read With Everything Thing I Am. It is not my favorite KA, but it definitely had some moments that really got to me. I agree that that scene was intense! Thanks for the recommendation.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 10:06:44 PM PST
LED says:
The Edge of Never had THE most heartbreaking scene ever IMO.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 3:19:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 26, 2012 12:14:43 PM PST
CMommy says:
Taking Chances

Ruining Me

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 5:04:05 AM PST
Mercered says:
I actually cried during the scene. I was in my bed sobbing. Considering this pregnancy is making me cranky as heck, the crying wasn't hormonal. I loved this story!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  51
Total posts:  97
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 20 customers

Search Customer Discussions