Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

"Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 2"

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:56:16 PM PDT
Miss says:
Yeah it is just with the names being used it is not even based in Forks or in HS. Bella and Edward are in their mid twenties. Nothing paranormal, Edward and Jake were bad boy's while Bella was a teacher. Edward and Bella meet while she is working as a tutor in the Prison. He is a cocky a**wipe and drives her crazy.

Bella's father was killed when she was a little girl in an alley way. She was with him when the attack took place and he yelled for her to run but she would'nt a boy saw what was going on and grabbed her and took her from the scene knowing that if he left her she would be killed. Edward is the boy who saved her and niether one of them knew this until he heard her real name. He has always refered to her as Peaches and he has thought about her every day for the last 15 years. When he finally comes to the conclusion that she is his Peaches sparks fly. He get's let out on parole and part of the conditions of his parole is that he continues tutoring on the outside. There are many aspects to this story involving the other characters as well that I won't get into but it is a very good read.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:59:27 PM PDT
Miss says:
No unfortunately it is not finished but I assume it will be soon it is already at 481,547 words and has had over 17,000 reviews. Also it has one many awards as well.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:02:35 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
Thanks Miss I didn't thinks so, I hate that because I have to wait till the book is done before I can start it and now I have tons of fanfics I'm waiting to be finished. Don't these authors know that they need to give up everything to finish these books;}
Thanks Miss I'm watching it to see when it gets finished.

Posted on May 11, 2012 6:04:41 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
I started readingThe Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window and so far it's great I think I fell in love with the H Liam on page 2.

Posted on May 11, 2012 6:05:54 PM PDT
Miss says:
Here is a review that I found that would probably sound better that I found that pretty much sums it up.

Have you read "A Pound of Flesh" by jaxon22? If you haven't, you're missing out on one of the cockiest, baddest, sexiest wards I've come across in my 2 years of reading fanfiction. PAW (Punk A** Ward) oozes masculinity with his non-chalant, tough guy, confident sex appeal and snarky charisma that gets me excited in more places than one.

Not only is the story wonderful but I love every character I meet in this one. If there were a "best use of twilight cast, in a fic" award, I would hand it to miss jaxon22.

I tend to get distracted when stories sway away from Edward and Bella scenes, but with this one, jaxon keeps you entralled with an amazing plot and characters with so much personality that you want to be in every scene you're reading.

Do yourself a favor and get to know PAW. He's my favorite ward yet and I've met the best of 'em.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 7:22:22 PM PDT
A. Cole says:
Apparently none of this mattered to me. As soon as I posted the question curiosity got the best of me. Now I can't stop reading. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 12:16:46 AM PDT
Georgia says:
Thank you banshee! I'll check them both out!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 1:55:49 AM PDT
Adnana says:
Amanda, re: EVBM
She didn't keep her brothers a secret, she just didn't volunteer, unasked, information about her family. Why would she? Ok, I too was at first confused, why she wouldn't just tell the hero, but then I came to the conclusion that she was actually hurt that Stone never asked -- not about the boys, not about her family, not about her life. Like maybe he wasn't interested in her beyond a 'friends-with-benefits' type of relationship. So maybe, she was also punishing him a little for his silence.

Posted on May 12, 2012 7:47:29 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 7:48:08 AM PDT
D. Arnold says:
I didn't see her being mean about it. I think she was very naive and with her past problem guy, she didn't want anyone including family knowing about her and him. She didn't understand the H was upset for his jealousy b/c he never talked. I think that is why he decided to sing his music about learning to talk to her, he messed up and new that was the reason for his misunderstanding. She was not the mind reader he thought she was!

Posted on May 12, 2012 11:42:07 AM PDT
4myeyesonly says:
i just hope i get to READ EVBM! she hasn't accepted me yet on her site. i heard it takes a week or so, so we'll see...

Posted on May 12, 2012 12:38:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 1:19:41 PM PDT
Dena J says:
I really enjoyed EVBM--has anyone read any other books by this author or know if they are available anywhere besides her website? I am also waiting for access to her site--hopefully something will happen soon.

Posted on May 12, 2012 12:51:25 PM PDT
D. Politis says:
I re-read Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh. Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter) I love the first 3 Guild Hunter books with Raphael the archangel and Elena the vampire hunter. This spin off with the character Dmitri was very good too but I admit that I prefer Raphael and Elena's story.

I didn't like the big reveal at the end about Honor (the heroine) I just felt like it was unnecessary and didn't need to be in the book. Just my opinion. But I loved how crazy in love and possessive Dmitri was. I mean when he commits, HE COMMITS. And his character never lost his dangerous edge. He tones it down for Honor but everyone else had better watch out.

I really recommend the entire Guild Hunter series. Great strong characters, humor, epic romances, lots of threads to keep further books going, but each book reads well as a stand alone. (I hate, HATE cliffhanger endings and this author doesn't do that) Book 1 is Angel's Blood Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, Book 1) and so far there are 4 books in the series, and 1 extra book with short stories featuring characters from the series.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 12:57:53 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
I'm with you on the Guild Hunter series. Though I liked Dimitri's book, and no doubt will like the others (Bluebell's mine BTW, just laying claim now, before anyone else tries to get their dibs in), Raphael and Elena are just outstanding as supremely strong individuals, and are one of my favorite couple of all time.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 12:59:06 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
I just read Archangel's Blade a week ago, and I felt the same way. I would have preferred for Honor to have been her own person, and Dimitri to have fallen for her on her own merits, instead of her being what she was. Also agree with what you said about him- he commits, but stayed true to himself.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 1:09:51 PM PDT
RomanceLover says:
HJ Leonard, how about you get Bluebell during the week and I get him for weekends? Sharing is caring. ;)

I agree with you guys about liking Archangel's Blade but I don't think any of the others can top Elena and Raphael's story. It was really good with really, really possessive and obsessive heroes. I loved it.

Posted on May 12, 2012 1:30:10 PM PDT
Miss says:
Ohhh HJ Leonard and RomanceLover I think we will have to have a throwdown for Bluebell!!!

Posted on May 12, 2012 1:31:59 PM PDT
D. Politis says:
I would love for Bluebell to have a book. I just want to look at his eyelashes. Supposedly they are blue too.

And I want to know what happened to Aodhan the artist angel. I'm guessing it was really bad. I was surprised that Jason the angel spymaster gets a book before Bluebell. Author Nalini Singh said after Jason's book this September 2012, next year will be another Raphael and Elena book. Yay! So I have no idea when or even if, Bluebell will get his own book. But he had better get a book.

Posted on May 12, 2012 1:40:35 PM PDT
Miss says:
Bluebell could sprinkle his dust all over me ;)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 1:58:26 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
Bluebell's getting his own book, but it'll be among the last of the seven, from what I've read. Maybe a couple more years down the road, dang-it!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 2:01:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 2:13:15 PM PDT
Adnana says:
Actually, I thought that the revelation about Honor in "Archangel's Blade" was necessary,

as Dmitri was the kind of man who would only ever love a single woman his entire life. His commitment to his wife had been absolute and their tragic, premature separation had left him with the kind of wounds that could never have been healed by an outsider. Which is why Dmitri needed his wife to come back to him, in order to forgive himself and experience true love again. I thought it was rather romantic. It wasn't that he loved Honor because she was his wife; rather, he loved his wife so much, so deeply and irrevocably that when she came back into his life, he subconsciously recognized her soul / her essence in Honor, which is why he was so attracted to her and why he treated her so differently (with respect and tenderness) despite having become so jaded.

Posted on May 12, 2012 2:02:18 PM PDT
MelissaB says:
I love both the Guild Hunter and Psy/Changling series, both have possessive heroes. Raphael is a scary yet sexy hero.

Love Bluebell too!

Posted on May 12, 2012 2:04:09 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
After the last one, I'm kinda interested in Venom's story. Wasn't that the snake guy's name? I wonder if he won't end up with that girl, Sorrow.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 2:08:25 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
It felt like she was leading up to Venom and Sorrow being together, for sure. It'll seem awkward, I think, if they aren't.

I am looking forward to Archangel's Storm (is that the right title?), about Jason. He's the spy, right? The one whose wings Elena admired because they were shadowed.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 2:11:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 2:39:37 PM PDT
Adnana says:
I actually think that Dmitri did fall for Honor on her own merits --

or rather on the merits of her unique soul (and it is the soul which essentially shapes who a person is). It was her immortal soul that he fell in love with, again -- just like the first time, in the past. The essence of Honor was the essence of his wife was the essence of his one and forever love. The soul stays essentially the same in any incarnation and I think that Dmitri really would have (subconsciously) recognized and loved Ingrede's soul in any guise. I actually loved this aspect of the book, because, all things considered, I never felt that Honor and Ingrede were 2 different persons, just 2 different incarnations of the same person/soul.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 2:17:05 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
I'm looking forward to it, but I kinda wish she'd done someone else next. We haven't gotten a lot of Jason scenes at all, really, so I'm not as curious about him as I am about Bluebell and Venom.

Hey, who ARE all Raphael's Seven?

who else? Have we even seen them all at this point?
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
19 18 days ago
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
143 29 days ago
Is anyone else sick and tired of bdsm and anal sex in romance novels? Is it just me? 39 2 minutes ago
Male Only POV 13 6 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #4 7006 8 minutes ago
Silhouette Desire - To quote "Touch And Go" - Lets go straight to No.1 2116 9 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 5 5982 18 minutes ago
Free Today Second Edition 9677 23 minutes ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 2640 45 minutes ago
wanted: kindle romance bargains ($3.99 or less) by established authors that are good (no self-promos or ya/na) 1623 56 minutes ago
Craziest Romance You Ever Read 7 1 hour ago
Couples who drink together tend to stay married --more than couples who don't 77 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  447
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  May 7, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 126 customers

Search Customer Discussions