Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Books similar to Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 30, 2012 8:15:38 AM PDT
Unfortunately I don't have them. I read them on the website.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 8:20:36 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
thanks Lechik anyone who has them and doesn't mind sending them to me and MBA and Lisa I would appreciate it

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 8:23:08 AM PDT
Lisa says:
Thanks for checking! L

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:07:57 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 9:13:24 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
B.E. I'll go to my other computer that has the FanFic downloader on it and I'll see if they are still on fanfiction and send them out.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:20:38 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
B.E. and Lisa: Sent! :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:35:41 AM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
If you find them.. Could you email them to me as well? Jolyntinker@Hotmail.com? I would be soooooo happy :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:36:20 AM PDT
Me too...titalian4@aol.com all 3.... thanks for . :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:42:37 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
thanks MBA I got them xoxoxoxo

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 11:35:57 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 11:53:36 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Jolyn and Jennifer: I'll send them tonight when I am back on my home computer! :)

B.E.: Ok, instead of going back to the Kristen Ashley book, I started Poughkeepsie. I am really liking it so far, but I need spoilers!!! I can't stand to read about Blake being homeless and beat up anymore! When do they get together and when does he get a home? Chris is out of the picture pretty quick, right? Also, why can't he get in the sun? Is he really crazy or a vamp or something? I can already tell this is going to be as gut ripping as Acheron was, maybe I'm wrong? Spoilers please!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 11:38:47 AM PDT
Thank you!

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 11:41:40 AM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Yes!!! You rock!!

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 2:54:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 2:55:33 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
*******SPOILERS*****
to Poughkeepsie

ok MBA, Blake was traumatized when he was younger his mom was an alcoholic and once when she was beating him he punches her she gets mad and he falls into glass table she loves and it breaks all over and he has glass all over and in him she calls the cops and she gives him up he goes to foster care when he is 16 he finds out his mom is in a car accident and kills herself and 2 little girls so he blames himself that's why he says he's made of glass.I wouldn't say he's crazy but acctually a loving person who blames himself and he's a prodigy. Chris is throughout the book but more as a crazy stalker not boyfriend he thinks if he beats up Blake she will come back to him and he's embarrassed she left him for a homeless person. Blake finds a family member that helps him with a home(this is another spoiler not sure if you want to know but has to do with a side character ) Blake doesn't get beat up through the book his "brother" protects him. I never read Acheron(yes I know I just got the whole series so I havn't read them yet, but thats partly your fault too because you keep giving me great books;}). This book has a brothers feel the movie with Tyreese and Mark Walberg. The story actually follows Blake, Beckett, and Cole who are all foster brothers, they all love each other and would do ANYTHING to protect the others. Blake is the traumatized one who is homeless, Cole is the one who wants to pay for all there sins, and Beckett will do anything to help and protect and provide for them(which includes illegal things but I loved him) they all get hea's except a complete one for one of them , it's not bad but not complete so I edited the book (in my mind) and completed the book.
Can I just say this Blake counts her smiles......................sigh enough said.
let me know what you think!
if you have a specific question or need more info.let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 4:47:54 PM PDT
chameleon says:
hi curly girl, can you also send me a copy of the insufferable proximity, my email address is gotnuf@gmail.com. thanks:)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 5:07:12 PM PDT
BMC says:
Hi Jolyn. I sent you a friend request on GR. Looks like our tastes are similar. :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 5:25:05 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Jolyn and Jennifer, I sent you the fanfics. :)

B.E.: Thanks for the spoilers! I am really liking the story so far. I just need one more spoiler. Who doesn't get the complete HEA and why? Sorry for keeping you from the Dark Hunters! You do need to get around to reading them though. The series, especially the first ones are really good. Be sure to start with Fantasy Lover first. It doesn't say it is a part of the series, but it really is and the couple in that book show up in a few of the Dark Hunter books. Acheron is a gut rencher. I felt so exhausted after reading that book. I have never read such horrible abuse before in my life, and I read Heart on a Chain.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 6:14:02 PM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Yay!! Just got it.. Thank you. Also, got the friend request. You're welcome to borrow any of my kindle books. Has anyone read the fanfic for fifty shades? I think it's called master of the universe. I can't find it tho..

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 7:26:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 7:32:00 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
OK MBA ******SPOILERS*******
Of course I don't mind:}

Becket loves Eve but see's her with a little girl(Eve wants kids really bad)
BIG SPOILER

*********Eve was engaged and pregnant and Becket ordered a hit on the guy who after being shot hits and kills Eve's fiance and baby and then she also need a hysterectomy*******

when he see's Eve with the little girl he realizes he loves her so much he wants her to find a husband and for her to adopt kids(he knows he can't give her this because he's wanted) so he tells her he's turning himself in after the wedding (Blakes) and he leaves, at the wedding Liv convinces her dad who is a cop to not arrest him till after the wedding. at the reception Beckett and Liv are dancing and she asks for a present and tells him she wants him to leave when she pretends to faint from no food. He leaves.............So in my edit he comes back with Eve to tell everyone Eve found him because she couldn't live without him and they went to another country(because he has tons of money) and adopted kids and they too live happily ever after! Becket should be happy too dangit.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 11:18:52 PM PDT
Anais says:
I'd love to read the fan fiction for Insufferable Proximity. anais9121@gmail.com

Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 12:48:13 AM PDT
A. Mardjo says:
B.E. Love.
I love your Becket's happy ending.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 1:55:12 AM PDT
Terrie Smyth says:
I really don't understand why someone reading a book would want spoilers??? No offence MBA .... but dosen't that sort of, well spoil the book? And i absolutely adored Poughkeepsie so BE if you know of any similar books with that sort of emotional intensity I would be grateful :)

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 6:00:37 AM PDT
Curly girl or anyone else who has access to insufferable proximity..would you PLEASE email me a copy. I'd be happy to pay the $6.99 to put it on a kindle..but I have a kobo & it's not available! Ugh! Otherwise, would someone let me know how else to go about getting it? Pls & thank you! kimberlyk970@hotmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 6:12:46 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
LOL, yeah Terrie we are a weird people, us spoiler-loving readers. I get that reaction ALL the time, from my own friends and family. They just dont get it. Even I cant explain it, actually! To me, I think its about knowing that the book I read (or movie I watch) will have a HEA, Im weird that way - a HEA is a must, must, must for me
- if I dont like what I read in spoilers, I dont read the book, so I wont be disappointed
- I found this little snippet on WikiHow: " There are people who thrive on spoilers as a way to inform them before they start reading, as a form of incentive![2] Knowing what the ending is and how the plot unfurls can sometimes be a way of avoiding unpleasant surprises, or be a form of motivating your reading. There are various websites devoted to spoilers, which provide a discussion point for people who like spoilers, which can be a reason of itself to enjoy spoilers as you get to argue the finer points or even veracity of spoilers with others online."

-

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 6:35:39 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
thanks A. Mardjo I loved Beckett and he deseves a HEA;], Terrie I'll add to Beeg by saying alot of us won't read books with certain themes like she said we NEED hea's and aloth of us hate when there cheating and an OW so spoilers help and each one of us likes different levels of spoilers;} I'll try to think of other books that are really emotional have you read P.S. I love you, or The Time Travelers Wife, take this Regret, Unlovable The Port Fare Series, Heart on a Chain these are really emotional. But I have to say Iv'e never read a book like Poughkeepsie, but I'll keep thinking.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 6:44:59 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
B.E.: Thanks for the spoilers! I love Beckett! He is so funny. Maybe there will be a sequel? I'm halfway done with Poughkeepsie so hopefully I'll finish it today. Love ya!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 6:49:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 31, 2012 6:56:51 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
I thought about emailing her to ask if there would be a sequal about 4 seconds after I finished it;} I think I'll look now and see if I can and let you know xoxoxo

Edit to add I tried her webpage but it must be having problems because it won't load, I'll try later
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4168 5 minutes ago
Free Today Third Edition 2982 13 minutes ago
Romance with aliens that actually look like aliens 1975 26 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 4027 49 minutes ago
Worst Betrayal Ever!!! 2 692 1 hour ago
Young Adult/New Adult 6 1 hour ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 4936 2 hours ago
Best one-liner or zinger you read in a book? 140 2 hours ago
Dear Book Buying Confessional (and other topics) part 2 488 2 hours ago
Bad first time with hero. 60 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  511
Total posts:  2394
Initial post:  Oct 16, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 102 customers

Search Customer Discussions