Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Hero with unrequited love for h and a HEA

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2012 9:41:33 PM PDT
Bookworm.hrt says:
Hi! I'm new to this forum stuff, but I have lurked for a while :) anyways i have been a reading slump lately and was wondering if there are any novels with a hero who is totally in love with the h, but she only thinks she feels lust for him? He wants to be with her but she thinks she's in love with another so she only see him as a temporary partner that is disposable. I want there to be a HEA though. Lol. Thanks! ( I'm thinking something similar to kiera and Kellan in Thoughtless )

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 1:46:44 AM PDT
Grey says:
If you like historicals, What I Did For a Duke: Pennyroyal Green Series by Julie Anne Long has a plot along those lines.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 4:30:00 AM PDT
Shenanigans says:
What i did for a duke is EXACTLY what youre looking for. I cannot stress that enoigh. Its like asummary f the book u posted lol. But do read it, ts absolutely wonderful!

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 10:25:24 PM PDT
Sam says:
bump
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions