Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Which Kristen Ashely do I read next?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6151-6175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:29:00 PM PST
Wondercat, isn't Butch delish? I loved him from book 1! and I love the Bromance between him and V.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:45:53 PM PST
Ann says:
Move over ladies. Butch is my runner-up after V. I saw a pic somewhere that used Mark Walberg as Butch. DAMN HOT idea. I'm not a Marissa fan, but I love how Butch is soooo whipped over her. LOL! And how much that gets on V's nerves. Butch and V together...make me a vamp sandwich!!! The best part of bk 9 was about V/Jane/Butch (but did like Manny).

Geeze, KA needs to come out with a new bk fast!!!! Sorry ladies that we've switched bks/authors on you all, but with all this waiting, possibly you're getting a few new bk suggestions in the interim.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:53:46 PM PST
Ann, I'm with ya sista, the whole V/Butch/Jane thing in book 9 was awesome. I did get mad at V for what he did to Jane. Poor ghost has nowhere to go and he kicked her out. But I love how raw the brothers are!

I also agree Mark Walberg as Butch has potential!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:05:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:06:55 PM PST
Ann says:
lovestoread522 - High five!!!!!

I put off the BDB series for the longest time, thinking nah, when others on a different thread a few years ago were giving it a HUGE rec. Once I started with Wrath/Beth (Dark Lover) I was hooked. I can't tell you how many times I've re-read some of these bks. It was nice because I had the first 8 bks all there to read back to back. I want to buy this set in hard back (If that's available) just to keep.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:27:27 PM PST
Ann my darling, I picked up the first one a few years back and book two was already out, that was the only time I got to read them back to back. But I have re-read them several times as well. I am die hard fan. V's books is coming out in hard back tomorrow!!

I met her in person last year when she came to NY for a book signing and she was amazing during her Q&A after she signed her books. I am soooooo looking forward to Blay and Qhuinn, after John Mathew's book this is the one I have been waiting for!

I can't wait for the whole Layla/Throe/Qhuinn thang!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:37:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:37:55 PM PST
Ann says:
lovestoread522 - you LUCKY, LUCKY girl. I'm soooo jealous. I've read some fans scoop sheets after they've taken notes during one of her appearances. So much to learn from one of those signings: Background info, future bk info, the questions she won't answer. WOW! How awesome.

Hands clapping with glee - V's bk. I'll have drool all over it. Thanks for the info...was wondering if all the bks were out in hard back yet. Quite the investment, but this series is worth it to me. Can't wait to see what she does with the Qhay/Layla triangle. So glad they get a full bk instead of a novella.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:33:26 PM PST
Carrie says:
"Ann my darling, I picked up the first one a few years back and book two was already out, that was the only time I got to read them back to back."

Me too! Fortunately I fell into my addiction just right before Z's book came out. I drove to 5 bookstores.. FIVE.. to find Lover Awakened. And thus began my tradition of driving all over the city to try to find the latest release on the Monday night before Tuesday release day... right before the stores closed. Back when they were paperbacks... I could always score at a Wal-Greens or CVS. Sigh... the good ol' days!

Never even thought of Mark Walberg as Butch... that DOES have potential!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:17:08 PM PST
Neeta says:
To me, Butch always was and always will be..... David Boreanaz.

Oh and he's become my KA Mitch in Law Man too.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:09:05 PM PST
Lulu says:
David Boreanaz is very yummy, but I've always thought he was too young to be Butch. I remember him more from Angel and Buffy than Bones though.

Anyway, I've run out of KA to read so I was thinking of trying one of the 'Burg series. Are there any in that series that aren't "separation" books. You know, where the h and H have been separated for 15 years and gone on to have other lives and marriages? I don't like that set up, and I had always thought the whole series was like that. True, or not true?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:27:00 PM PST
ambrosia says:
Not true. Well. Not really.

At Peace has the H and h meeting at the beginning of the book. No loooong separations.

While the H and h of Games of the Heart have known each other for years, they weren't a couple until the book.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 6:56:02 AM PST
Lulu says:
@ambrosia - Thanks! I will look into both. Have you read them, and what did you think? Can I read them out of order?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:04:08 AM PST
ambrosia says:
You should read At Peace first because the H from Games of the Heart is introduced there. I enjoyed both, even though I wanted to hit the Hs over the heada few times. :-) Happy reading!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:13:24 AM PST
Lulu says:
Thanks! I will take a look at it. I have Thea Harrison's latest Elder Races to read which should keep me happy for a couple days.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:39:55 AM PST
ambrosia says:
LOVE Thea Harrison. My favorite is still Dragos though.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:50:10 AM PST
Lulu says:
This latest book, Lord's Fall, is another Dragos and Pia book.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:57:16 AM PST
ambrosia says:
Yay! I just downloaded it. :-)

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:14:10 AM PST
ok re-reading sweet dreams for the 900th time. Tate......

Carrie, I would go to the Barnes and Noble on release date before 9am opening time and rip the book right off the shelf! Then the store clerk told me I could reserve it and pick it up at the register...this was all before I got my kindle. So of course being the OCD type I bought the whole series in e-book format! Glad to know I;m not the only one!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:24:26 AM PST
Ann says:
900th time for Sweet Dreams. LOL! We are KA spoiled...never been this long without a new KA since I became addicted. You lucky girls who still have some fresh ones to read. Pace yourselves. Hoping KA will release this next one earlier than the 23rd and let us all breathe a sigh of relief.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:35:06 AM PST
Carrie says:
Isn't it funny? Back then I would have killed to have it just show up in the middle of the night and now I totally miss the thrill of the chase! lol

I have read Sweet Dreams so many times I could probably start a quote fest. Same with At Peace.

I'm going to do a re-read on the vamp book before the 23rd. So I gotta fit that in with the new Olivia Cunning release and the Original Sinners books Nico recc'd... she said they were a total mind-f*** experience...

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:50:55 AM PST
Seofin says:
Re: DBD

Book 1 didn't do much for me, had a really hard time getting through it so I wasn't sure if I'd give the rest a chance but next in line was Rhage.... boy, oh boy!! And then Z's book.... OMFG!!!! I just need to fan myself.....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:00:52 AM PST
wondercat says:
Soefin - I feel the same way re: BDB. I'm pacing myself and am only through the first 4 of the series. If I don't have any new KA to read, I have to have something to fall back on.

And now you all have me wanting to re-read Sweet Dreams for the umpteenth time. Tate's still my #1 imaginary bf.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:11:41 AM PST
I can not wait to read Lord's Fall!! LOVED the first book!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 11:02:31 AM PST
C. Stone says:
Very anxious to read more about Pia

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:13:41 PM PST
Nicomaster says:
Carrie, yes on the Original Sinners.. Carrie after you read those books email me so we can hash it out... Lmaoooo

I liked the Vamp book a lil better second time around..

Let me know how you like the new Olivia Cunning release. I'm reading the new Cherrie Lynn release, Leave Me Breathless. I'm still thinking we need a new Joey release ;-)'

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:20:25 PM PST
Carrie says:
Did you know that the new Olivia Cunning Double Time is actually the 5th in the series? So that it spoils books 3 & 4 that won't even get released until next year! So I'm not reading it yet. Pissed me off!
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 24 days ago
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Dear Book Buying Confessional (and other topics) part 2 105 2 minutes ago
Hilarious mistakes in (mostly self-published) books 9813 4 minutes ago
PET PEEVES! Things that make you go Argghhhhhhh! AUTHORS: please kindly note 763 6 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 3241 7 minutes ago
Free Today Third Edition 2594 8 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 846 9 minutes ago
Weekend Reading - 20-22 May 43 9 minutes ago
HELP! I'm going on vacation and I have nothing to read! 20 14 minutes ago
Need a good historical romance 209 15 minutes ago
Good romances in Kindle Unlimited 4 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  310
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 43 customers

Search Customer Discussions