Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Books similar to Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1201-1225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 21, 2012 5:38:27 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
B.E.: I saw it *!* and it was hard to not get it, but I basically already read it, so I'll guess I'll pass. Hey, have you read Knight by Kristen Ashley? I heard it was similar to FSoG, but I also heard there was a prostitute in it. Have you read it yet? What did you think and who is the prostitute?

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 5:39:54 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Pimp not prostitute. Since there is a "hero" and a heroine, I'll leave it up to you to decide who's the pimp.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 5:40:48 PM PDT
Christina B says:
Thanks. I really enjoyed the Charise Sinclair books. I've only read the two I mentioned though. And honestly, I don't think there is "anything" out there quite like fsog. That trilogy was just too incredible for words. I really hope she continues.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 5:42:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 21, 2012 5:46:52 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
Ok MBA you know I love KA. Yes I reallly love Knight there are some aspects similar to FSOG but(like someone already said) not alot of BDSM which isn't why I liked FSOG in the first place. Knight is a bad boy and I love me some bad boys I will read book two right away(Creed). Yes Knight is a pimp but it doesn't really go into that aspect in the book just references and him talking no actual situations. and Knight loved the h and will do anything to take care of her.

Posted on May 21, 2012 5:45:48 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Thanks diremommy and B.E. I'll assume B.E., that the pimp doesn't go with his prostitutes, since we both hate cheating and you liked the book. ;) I am about 2 pages away from finishing my latest CaraNo fanfic, so I think I'll give Knight a try. I'm like you in that I don't really like the BDSM either, so I won't miss that.

Posted on May 21, 2012 5:49:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 21, 2012 5:50:08 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
MBA you know me so well of course no cheating the instant he see's the h he stops being with any other women(though it doesn't say anything about any woman before her either) and he also says in the book that he never slept with any of the prostitutes. Book 2 will be out this summer!

Posted on May 21, 2012 5:50:06 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Fab, don't want the poor H to get an STD! ;)

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 5:51:58 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
yeah that would be an interesting story. Even though what he is doing is wrong he does everything to protect his"girls" and gives them "freedom" to choose with men.

Posted on May 21, 2012 5:57:35 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
He doesn't sound too bad, for a pimp. :p I'm going to start it tonight.

Posted on May 21, 2012 6:05:09 PM PDT
B.E. Love says:
it funny because in Lady Luck Ty says a pimp will never love his girl and will eventually pimp her out(Ahh I love Ty he's hot!). In Knight you know he wouldn't he would kill anyone who touches her. And does harm(or has his friends) when some people aren't nice to her;} AHH Knight's hot!

Posted on May 21, 2012 6:09:06 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Gotta love that. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 6:43:57 PM PDT
J. Dow says:
Thanks for info on Untouchable. I think I will pass.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 11:07:48 PM PDT
RgReader says:
I'm looking forward to the third book and I hope its more like the first.
There had better be a hea between Micah and Leese. I read Knight, liked it too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 12:02:30 AM PDT
What does hea mean?

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 1:57:10 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
Happy Ever After.

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 4:12:15 AM PDT
AC Young says:
I just signed up for goodreads after reading your suggestions. Looks good, just sent you a request, acyoung12

Posted on May 22, 2012 5:29:41 AM PDT
N. meadows says:
Knight is a good book, it is straight up tell you it is and it is his way most all the time.

Posted on May 22, 2012 9:36:27 AM PDT
Miss says:
KA's Motorcycle Man is up at smashwords should be on ammy soon! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/164713

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 9:45:50 AM PDT
CyMac says:
Now that's just torture! I'm going to have to walk away from the computer just so I don't buy it at smashwords! :)

Posted on May 22, 2012 9:47:24 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
I got it(doing a happy dance on my couch I'm glad there no windows by me)*!*

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 9:49:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 22, 2012 9:49:22 AM PDT
Miss says:
B.E. Love - Did you get it from smashwords?

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 9:53:38 AM PDT
B.E. Love says:
sorry Miss I just checked and still not on Amazon, but it's not hard if you don't want to wait to get books from other places like Smashwords. But I wait for Amazon most the times too.

Posted on May 22, 2012 10:05:32 AM PDT
Bared to you by Sylvia Day in my opinion is better than fifty shades. The only problem is that the 2d book won't come out till sometime in October 2012. Definitely a great read!

Posted on May 22, 2012 10:48:56 AM PDT
4myeyesonly says:
Andrea, I am waiting on Bared to You for that very reason. I waited to read Reason to Breathe b/c that sequel took forever to come out. And I cannot hang off the cliff that long til the BTY sequel comes out. October...please come. Well, I DO want to enjoy my summer...so it'll just languish on my TBR list.

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2012 11:20:53 AM PDT
Vins says:
MBAButterfly : Thank you so much..
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
24 19 days ago
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Second Chance Romance 5061 7 minutes ago
Romance with aliens that actually look like aliens 1658 19 minutes ago
Sick heroine 143 28 minutes ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 3924 31 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 377 39 minutes ago
Free Today Third Edition 2271 52 minutes ago
Sci fi/shifter romances with huge aliens/shifters that are intimidating and scary? 9 1 hour ago
books similar to Zapata's Kulti/ The Wall of Winnipeg and me 69 1 hour ago
Heroine afraid of men except hero 9 1 hour ago
Loan Me Thread V. 7 1227 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  511
Total posts:  2394
Initial post:  Oct 16, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 102 customers

Search Customer Discussions