SheReadsAlot is there cheating in Game for Anything? Thanks

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 12:54:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 22, 2012 12:55:00 PM PDT
SheReadsALot says:
No cheating at all. You're welcome

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 2:01:39 PM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
Hi eBook Fan,
May I ask what book are you talking about? If they are AMBW/IR if you are a Shelfari member you can view my shelf. I have quite a view books of that nature. HOT Steaming good you cant stop thinking about books. I am even willing to loan since I know you wont be disappointed when reading. Hope to hear from you take care.

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 2:07:33 PM PDT
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this one: The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series)

I actually just finished it today...I give it a 5 out of 5. It was awesome!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 2:21:24 PM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
Hi Sandra
Gargoyles Mate its not what you think trust. If your interested goto Shelfari.com an view my shelf. I think you'll find something interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 2:24:15 PM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
Hi Lavender Brown

What iwas that book about the name is intriguing.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 6:31:49 AM PDT
The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series)

Circe Quinn goes to sleep at home and wakes up in a corral filled with women wearing sacrificial virgin attire - and she is one of them. She soon finds out that she's not having a wild dream, she's living a frightening nightmare where she's been transported to a barren land populated by a primitive people and in short order, she's installed very unwillingly on her white throne of horns as their Queen.

Dax Lahn is the king of Suh Tunak, The Horde of the nation of Korwahk and with one look at Circe, he knows she will be his bride and together they will start The Golden Dynasty of legend.

Circe and Lahn are separated by language, culture and the small fact she's from a parallel universe and has no idea how she got there or how to get home. But facing challenge after challenge, Circe finds her footing as Queen of the brutal Korwahk Horde and wife to its King, then she makes friends then she finds herself falling in love with this primitive land, its people and especially their savage leader.

I LOVED this book...:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 6:53:22 AM PDT
ebookfan says:
Ms Kitt,
I think I was talking about Goddess of the Hunt. The situation I was talking about was at the end of the book but you can see he loves her throughout the book. Trees figure prominently in the story ;) Another reason I like the book was that it got your attention from the very fist page. Sorry but I don't know what AMBW/IR means. I didn't know about shelfari, but I will check it out. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 8:06:18 AM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
Ij sorry shelfari is an affiliate of amazon you can share your books,rate them list them blogs etc. my Widgets is my shelf of books. AMBW MEANS ASIAN MEN BLACK WOMEN. IR means interracial relationship. I'm into multicultral books of the sort. But feel free to look at my shelf. Thanks for your reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 8:23:53 AM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
Are their any serious multicultral readers out there? Thats will to share our lend any books our discuss in details not just titles then say its a good book. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 4:17:43 PM PDT
JJ says:
Karyn Monk's The Witch and The Warrior has parts where the hero (Alex) claims that the heroine (Gwendolyn) is his.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 5:44:24 PM PDT
Ms Kitt says:
hi sandra

theodora taylor her viking wolf has the possessive protective qualities.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 8:19:28 PM PDT
Sydney Rose says:
noah by elizabeth reyes

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 12:48:02 PM PDT
BUMP!

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 5:42:41 PM PDT
Romance Diva says:
Love Left Behind Hero does this many times

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2012 6:09:35 PM PDT
Russo says:
The New Species series is great for this. I read and then re-read every one of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2012 6:50:27 PM PDT
romance diva , what does he do several times?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2012 5:47:16 AM PDT
Romance Diva says:
Claim the heroine as his when they are making love. Even when he strips her to inspect her because he thinks she might have shtupped someone else.

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 10:20:58 AM PDT
Definitely Planet X by Evangeline Anderson. Also her whole Kindred series. Also Charlie's Bargain. Planet X is my favorite though with the most possessive hero but they're all pretty great.
I really enjoyed Demon's Captive.

Posted on Oct 21, 2012 12:35:03 PM PDT
@ Ms Kitt, I enjoy multicultural romances. Shelly Laurenston has written several that are great. The Beast in Him is about shape shifters with a Black female lead. Many of her books have characters who are Black, Asian, White, Latino. In the Mane Event the woman is Latina & Irish. The males are all alpha's and possessive. The books are hot and the author has a sense of humor.

Posted on Oct 21, 2012 3:03:15 PM PDT
CMommy says:
Phantom Warriors: Riot H is a bear shifter and is very possessive of h. Free read right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:14:33 PM PST
S. Ihenacho says:
MelissaB,

Would I be able to borrow So Sensitive from you? I would really appreciate at it. sonuche1@yahoo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:34:15 PM PST
MelissaB says:
Sonji,

Sorry but I already loaned it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:40:25 PM PST
S. Ihenacho says:
No problem. Thank you:)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  103
Total posts:  273
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 59 customers

Search Customer Discussions