Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fanfiction

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3201-3225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 5:48:10 AM PDT
Tricia Smith says:
Thank you

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 6:42:01 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Thanks! :)

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 8:25:37 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
@romancegal & flowergirl: for JAFF, try The Great Game by Ayden here http://ayden.mrsdarcy.com/page1.html or A Singular Proposition by Tanya here http://tanya3.mrsdarcy.com/asp1.html#ASP1

There is a WIP that has some lemons called Action and Reaction by Tracey here http://tracey2.mrsdarcy.com/page2.html#AR1

The ones I listed yesterday are good too. Again, much more tame (even the ones set in modern/present day) than most of the Buffy, SVM, Twilight and HP fanfics I've ever read. I started with JAFF and Star Trek ff when I was a tween/teen some 20 years ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 1:09:18 PM PDT
Nicomaster says:
Beeg and Flowergirl.... The Locker Room Scene.....
Oh..
My...
God...

Defin worthy of a re-read or two ;-}'

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 1:32:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 26, 2012 1:33:37 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Nicomaster - I friggin KNOW, right?! lmao!
Its everything people have said it is. Did you finish it yet? What you on to next?

readtoomuch and vanila - thanks for full spoilers for True Love and Friends in Love - you guys rock, I wouldve read those books if you didnt spoil so beautifully....ugh..

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 2:20:14 PM PDT
Lisa says:
Nico, Beeg, Flowergirl: Sorry to interrupt, but I'm lost...which ff is this with this hot locker room scene?

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 2:23:55 PM PDT
For those talking about JAFF. I have been a pretty avid JAFF reader for a few years now. I think I was reading it before I even realized it was called fanfiction. Anyway, I started reading it because I wanted to have more steam in my Austen experiences. I am NOT an Austen purest. Anyway, I have found that the best place of JAFF is over at the Meryton Assembly. You do have to sign up for a username and password (which is free), but then you get access to the username and password to the JAFF Index. Seriously great stuff there. Much more than on like fanfiction.net. Very searchable. Also, you can still find online archives of books that have since been published.

http://meryton.com/

As far as recommendations go, although she has been published, I LOVE Abigail Reynolds JAFF books. She sticks to the period of Pride and Prejudice, but her books have sex. Good stuff! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 2:38:49 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Lisa , lol .....
The locker room scene is in The Misapprehension of Bella Swan.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 3:24:34 PM PDT
Jill says:
Where do I find The Misapprehension of Bella swan? FF dot net?

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 3:47:17 PM PDT
I've known about fanfic for 2 weeks and I'm so hooked.

I've read EP, Hit by Destiny, Wide Awake, Fridays at noon, and much more based on recs and files sent to me by you guys. thank you so much!!!

I'm looking for more angst/ good writing. I'm trying to get as much as I can directly from fanfic, but there's some I cannot find.

Can Someone please send me :
Water
Misapprehension of Bella
University of Edward Masen

And any others you think I might like

soul13searching@gmail.com

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 3:53:29 PM PDT
Jill says:
I would love all three of those as well. Ive searched and cannot find either. If someone could send me those as well it would be awesome. Thanks Jill

Jillsc@live.com

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 4:14:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 26, 2012 4:17:13 PM PDT
Steff says:
soul sent you water and misapprehension of Bella.
Jill sent to you also. Sorry I don't have university of Edward masen.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 4:23:42 PM PDT
Jill says:
Thanks Steff!! :)

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 4:34:07 PM PDT
Thank u!

can someone else send me University of edward masen

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 5:25:12 PM PDT
Blue Planet says:
Hi,would someone mind sharing the story, Water, please.

ryanelli@comcast.net

Thank you,
Blue

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 5:26:38 PM PDT
Blue Planet says:
Miss would you mind sending me Love and War, please?

ryanelli@comcast.net

Thank you,
Blue

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 6:48:11 PM PDT
Reading The Missapprehension of Bella right now, and WOW. . .I have to keep turning the screen off when my kids come over to me!!! ;). Blush

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 6:51:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 26, 2012 8:16:42 PM PDT
Lisa says:
Beeg: Sorry to be a pest, I guess I didn't pick it up before it got pulled, but can you send me Missapprehension of Bella Swan? Thanks! Lisa

ETA: Beeg, flowergirl just sent MoBS...Thank you for sending it, flowergirl! I got it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 7:10:29 PM PDT
Nicomaster says:
Beeg, just finished Edward Wallbanger, hilarious read, and The Office. Ok, I really loved The Office, this one has crazy off the chart lemons.... Not sure what's next.. Really wish some of our WIP's would update soon..

Lisa, "The Locker Scene" is a must read from Misapprehension of Bella Swan....

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 7:10:59 PM PDT
flowergirl says:
Beeg-
Talk about hot I was blushing and laughing so hard the next minute that my kids thought something was wrong with me. I couldn't put it down and I won't be complaining the next time my husband wants to watch the NHL playoffs, lets just say I have a new found appreciation;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 7:19:09 PM PDT
Nicomaster says:
Katie, I feel your pain... I have to watch out for my son too. He's always asking me what I'm reading... Serious blush over here... Missap of Bella great read.

Have you read Sideline Collsion yet? Omg, Seriously I was crying from laughing so hard. Reading about Rainbow, the kitty cat, and Jasper and Emmit are off the chain hilarious. And of course, my hubby and son want the goods on my ff story..lol.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 7:21:13 PM PDT
flowergirl says:
readtoomuch- thanks for the recs, can't wait to start the The great game.
Lisa- sent The Misapprehension of Bella Swan

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 7:23:24 PM PDT
Miss says:
Soul - Sent you UoEM

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 7:23:46 PM PDT
Nicomaster says:
Beeg and Flowergirl, my hubby made the big mistake asking why I was squirming around and blushing while reading Fifty.... Needless to say, I let him read a few chapters of Ana and Christian, lmaooooo. Guess who was a ill more heated and flushed than I was ;-}'. I have to wonder now when I'm at wrk if he sneaks a few more chapters to read.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 7:23:54 PM PDT
Miss says:
Blue Planet - Sent Love and War
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  272
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 51 customers

Search Customer Discussions