Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fanfiction

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3476-3500 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 5, 2012 8:22:17 AM PDT
Marija says:
Hello!Can someone please send me Evelyn Vine be mine?My mail is Dunda0806@gmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 8:26:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 8:27:04 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Jmv and MBA - Re First and Ten - yes! I love it already! Since my post above, Id found out that he didnt love anyone else so I got straight into the story - and am loving it so far - shes an awesome writer, the way she does the male's POV so spot on! Im finding that I prefer reading from Edward's POV now LOL. In Sideline she mentions that she's starting a novel and Im waiting to hear if its one for publishing ****doing happy dance of anticipation****LOL

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:12:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 4:12:46 PM PDT
What is Evelyn Vine be Mine a FF of? I heard it isn't Twilight....

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:20:36 PM PDT
Can someone please send me a copy of The Plan by QuantumFizzx

lindseyvela@aol.com Thanks

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:54:48 PM PDT
Steff says:
Jessica and soul and marija sent Evelyn vine be mine

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 5:15:47 PM PDT
Jmv_17 says:
Has anyone read Open Mic Night by Skeezon? Looking for the usual cheating/love triangle spoilers.

Summary: "New Bella is adjusting to single life when she gets more than she bargained for in the form of an Angel Voiced Tattooed Sex God Knight in Shining Armor."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5129930/1/Open_Mic_Night

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 5:35:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 5:36:41 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
Jmv - no cheating and no triangles (though Bella thought Edward chose someone else over her, but it was not true). It was pretty good. Good lemons. Though I didn't care much how Edward handled the main conflict in the story. It was not very believable. But I still enjoyed it and E was hot:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 5:58:10 PM PDT
Jmv_17 says:
Are E and B with other people during the separation? Thanks :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:36:48 PM PDT
J. Powell says:
Just wanted to say that I read True today, and LOVED it!!! WOW, Ms. Ward could take a hint or two.... It was nice that the story was more focused on the romance and less focused on the 'lessers'. I don't even read those parts anymore.

Just 15% into There Will Be Blood, and am LOVING it!!!

Thank y'all so much for the recs and help!! I'm trying to read this entire thread, but dayum, it's a lot!

:) You've made my day and possibly my weekend (I have to work Fri, Sat, and Sun) and will probably get at least one book in while I'm at work!! And it was all FREE!!! Woot woot!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:38:22 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 6, 2012 3:29:28 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 7:40:00 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
Jmv - no, they are not. Bella thinks that E is with another woman but he is not. He is also very possessive of Bella when he sees any man next to her.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:57:00 PM PDT
@ Steff, Thank you so much!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 8:24:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2012 8:25:01 PM PDT
Jmv_17 says:
Thanks again vanilla_o. Have you read A Room With a View by ShortHappyLife? It's a WIP, but I decided to start reading anyways. I'm only on ch. 7, so wanted to get some opinions on how it progresses. So far so good...Bella's inner monologue is hilarious.

Summary: "Endless scripts to read, a tyrant boss to tolerate, and a rather lackluster personal life. It was a good thing Bella Swan's office provided the perfect view of the building's hotshot lawyer. Now if only they'd share more than a glance each day. E/B"

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 8:39:41 PM PDT
Would any of you ladies be willing to send me a copy of The Office??? It's another one i can't seem to find ANYWHERE!

jexaglo@gmail.com

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 11:29:20 PM PDT
Marija says:
Thank you very much,i started reading EVBM,and seams great!

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 12:01:43 AM PDT
Marija says:
If someone have The office can you send it to me also?Sorry,i don't speak english very good.My mail is: dunda0806@gmail.com

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 6:58:58 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Dusty Chapter 24 is out.......LOL (I know I said I dont wanna know, but...maybe I do...no no no, I dont..)

Check here, Cara No has a blog on which she is uploading PDFs of her work - how friggin sweet is that right??? http://caranofiction.wordpress.com/

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 6:59:01 AM PDT
Lizzy says:
I'm not reading it. I'm not reading it. I'm not reading it....

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 7:34:27 AM PDT
lovereading says:
Thank you for whoever recommended Open Mic Night...loving it :) Nothing like a tattooed/suit wearing Edward :)

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 9:07:34 AM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Hey ladies.. This fic was rec'd by one of the dusty authors teambella23. She said its amazing and complete. Who know's but I'm giving it a whirl.. Here's the link

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/5538542/1/

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 9:37:54 AM PDT
Hope Welsh says:
Wow,

Not sure how I wound up here, but here I am. I've been reading for about an hour now, and you folks have me wanting to read fan-fiction.

I'm not sure what authors think of it, but personally, I would be tickled if something I wrote was FF for other writers!

Years ago, fan fiction seemed to be more about the original stories ie:lots of Startrek and Harry Potter.

Then, fan-fiction seemed to generate into new stories with the same names. It seems lots has been published such as Shades of Grey.

Which made me wonder if any of the FF newly published books had FF of its own? Is there now FF of Shades of Grey, or some of the others?

I had a question, too. What is lemmons in the context of FF? And what is Domward? There are terms I haven't managed to figure out.

I read the very first post in this thread, and the thread seems to have moved away from that a bit. For instance, I never considered the MY BLOOD APPROVES series by Amanda Hocking to be FF. The stories seemed very different from Twilight, other than vampire family and high school girl. It seemed to me that Amanda didn't reinvent the wheel, but it was its own plot.

Now, of course, I have to go find some FF to read! I don't read anything (or write it, for that matter) without HEA. So, which stories would this lovely group recommend that are finished? I enjoy both YA and adult.

Thanks for your time!

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 9:40:34 AM PDT
Dusty Chapter 24 is boring. I was skipping some parts.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 10:07:25 AM PDT
lovereading says:
I agree Lenchik...i felt like the author was all over the place. It is just the same thing over and over again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 1:38:45 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Jolyn I clicked on the link for your recc of Boy Next Door and now i can't stop reading. Like i don't have a longggggg tbr list as it is. I NEED to know what the other 30 chapters r about . How far r u? I haven't checked here if it's been recc'd yet or for spoilers soI'm gonna do so, but if it's not been spoiled yet, will you pls? Plus, there a sequel???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 1:42:12 PM PDT
Miss says:
I think I will skip reading this week if that's the case. Thanks for saving me the agony Lenchik! ;)
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Sugar daddy turns to more 28 12 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 1442 1 hour ago
Hero abandons pregnant heroine / No secret baby! 528 1 hour ago
Free Today Third Edition 2974 2 hours ago
Worst Betrayal Ever!!! 2 689 2 hours ago
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4155 2 hours ago
Romance books with heroine that is loved by hero's family/friends? 1 2 hours ago
I'm looking for Romance books with a heroine that is in the military or is working with the military and is smart and good at hacking (doesn't have to be hacking) 7 3 hours ago
Romance with aliens that actually look like aliens 1969 3 hours ago
Hero has a young child he is the prime caregiver for 7 3 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  272
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 51 customers

Search Customer Discussions