Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Sequel to The Vincent Boys :THE VINCENT BROTHERS by ABBI GLINES - (& her other books)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-57 of 57 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:05:59 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
The series is complete, yes.

She has some extras she is going to post about Beau and Ashton. 2 days ago she posted this on her blog (http://www.abbiglines.com/)

"The Vincent Boys Series: Is now complete. Both Vincent boys get their girl. However, Beau and Ashton may be getting a little more action. Once The Vincent Brothers reaches 100 reviews on Amazon, I will be posting an extra chapter and epilogue for Beau and Ash. Once The Vincent Boys reaches 200 reviews on Amazon I will be posting a scene that wasn't in The Vincent Brothers because it was Beau and Ash's POV. The Vincent Boys is still on sale for .99 on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. "

(im hoping.....prettyyyyy please Ms Glines.....with a cherry on top.........that we will be allowed a glimpse of just how besotted Sawyer is with Lana)

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 7:32:17 PM PDT
I liked both books A LOT; my first YA books and I will surely pick up more - THANKS ABBI!

As much as I loved seeing Mr. Perfect burn the sheets with his inner BAD BOY, I couldn't help but feel frustrated with him. Men are frustrating creatures, it's a given and totally expected, but Sawyer tried my patience into danger zone territory, sometimes I couldn't help but wished that Lana would kick his behind to the curb and give him a taste of his own medicine. But when he's sweet, he's absolutely irresistible. Sawyer and Lana makes an amazing couple.

Beau still has my heart; this bad boy and his "When you fall for the one that owns you, she'll be the only one that has the power to make you cry." --- I mean, for someone like Beau makes a confession like that... SWOON WORTHY! Beau and Ash's story still take precedent in my heart, but Sawyer and Lana isn't too far off.

I cannot wait to see the EXTRAS from Beau and Ash! The epilogue in Bothers was great... Maybe the "extra" Abbi mentioned will elaborate on what Brothers' epilogue planned?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 11:12:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2012 11:15:18 AM PDT
AshleeJane says:
Susan, I agree with you about Sawyer being in love with the idea of Ashton. I think he also does love her- he just was not 'in love' with her. But, being that Ashton was his only relationship he does not realize the difference. I really liked how we were able to get into Sawyer's head. We are able to see how he grows and how he evolves throughout the book. I love how we were able to understand how confused he was. There were many times where his thoughts and his actions did not add up. One that stuck out to me during the camping trip, he is thinking to himself that his relationship with Lana is nothing compared to what he had with Ashton. He thinks something to the effect of, knowing what love was (from his relationship with Ashton), and what he had with Lana was nothing in comparison. Then, seconds later, one of the other guys makes a crude statement about Lana and Sawyer gets incredibly angry. I think you have to look at how Sawyer's thoughts don't always make sense and see how confused he is. His thoughts and actions contradict each other many times. And a few times, his thoughts also contradict each other. Being able to get into the character's heads and really understand them is the thing I love best about these books.
I loved seeing Sawyer's finally realize what he's been feeling all along. I don't think that he would go back to Ashton (nor would she ever go back to him) because he realizes that what they had together was not even a real relationship. How could he cheat on Lana with Ashton, he never even had the desire to sleep with Ashton while they were dating.
And everyone seems to be upset that it takes Sawyer longer to realize this, but Ashton's 'the one' was always around. And we have a whole book of Ash and Beau getting it right too. Sawyer's person didn't come into the picture for any length of time until the second book starts. How is Sawyer supposed to realize what was missing in his and Ashton's relationship, if he's never experienced it before? Not that I'm saying Sawyer wasn't an ass. Because he was. But he felt horrible about it, and Lana does not let him off the hook either. The characters are so realistic, its sad to think their stories are over :(

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 10:36:01 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Just saw on fb that Abbi Glines has her book for free on Smashwords - The Vincent Boys - its available in most formats

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 3:49:33 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Abbi Glines posted Sawyer & Lana's wedding on her blog!!

http://www.abbiglines.com/2012/06/sawyer-and-lanas-wedding.html

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 2:48:14 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Abbi Glines put up a PDF of a bonus scene of While It Lasts (Cage's story) I enjoyed it.
It's in her goodreads profile and her blog

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 5:17:30 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Oh yeah.....another new book!!!! Maybe out Feb 2013?

Fallen Too Far

Summary:
To want what you're not supposed to have...

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather's daughter.

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father's guilt money, his mother's desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn't prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she'll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he'll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that...

Blaire just may have fallen too far.

http://www.abbiglines.com/2012/10/fallen-too-far.html

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16070903-fallen-too-far

Sounds great!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  57
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions