Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fanfiction

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1051-1075 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2012 11:08:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 22, 2012 2:25:05 PM PDT
Rainy day says:
Vanila_o: Could you send me EP by kharizzmatik as well? Thank you!

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 11:25:38 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
MRK- sent

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 11:40:02 PM PDT
Guys, looking for EP. Anyone can help? The fic is not online anumore?

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 10:06:36 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 22, 2012 7:06:33 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 10:38:41 AM PDT
Willread says:
Hit by Destiny is still posted on fanfiction.net. Just search for the story title or the writer (ocdmess). She`s also posted a couple of extra chapters to the story - they are posted separately.

If you read the story there you`ll be able to review it. All fanfiction writers love their reviews. Or review crack as some call it :-) It`s sort of an unwritten rule to review everything you like as it`s the only "payment" fanfic writers will ever get.

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 10:57:08 AM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
@ vanila... What's the best ff you've read so far? I am reading there will be blood and enjoying it. But I want to have my next one lined up.. I loved EP and am obsessed with dusty, so bummed it's a WIP

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:29:01 AM PDT
readtoomuch says:
vanila_o: the only fanfic i can recall off the top off my head with a shyish Bella is Major Misconduct and they're in hs. I can't exactly recall the author though, it's like m770 something. It's complete and the author actually wrote E's side of the story in Coincidental Major. I'm not home right now, but if you can't find it let me know. I have it on my laptop so I can send it.

I'll send you more recs w/ a shy Bella when I get home. I believe I have a few in that folder...

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 11:31:11 AM PDT
Suki says:
is there any other format besides pdf for EP? T.T the pdf file i have will not convert to epub, i think it was encrypted or something

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:39:48 AM PDT
vanila_o says:
readtoomuch - thank you for recommendation! I will look into Major Misconduct (I have it saved but I never read it).

Jolyn - it's tough to say what the best ff I've read so far. There are so many and my favorites change all the time:) Just on top of my head, some of the epic ff I've read:
Wide Awake
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor
MOTU
The Red Line
The blessing and the curse
Help Wanted
Age of Consent
His Personal Assistant
Edward Cullen, D$ck for Hire
The University of Edward Masen

But, seriously, I can come up with 20 more with no problem and it does not include WIPs.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:44:08 AM PDT
Kate Barley says:
vanila_0 -- are these recs with the jealous, possessive, obsessive, crazy in love Edward?

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 11:45:35 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 22, 2012 12:06:59 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:46:29 AM PDT
Suki says:
@vanila_o

In The blessing and the curse, I heard there was cheating on bella's part, can you tell me if that's true? =]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:50:57 AM PDT
vanila_o says:
Kate - all of them feature obsessive crazy in love:). Clipped wings, MOTU, blessing and the curse, his personal assistant, the university, help wanted have pretty possessive jealous heroes. Again, this list is far from inclusive. There are so many more.. I wish I had more time:) Who needs to pay money for published books really when we have ff..lol

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 11:51:40 AM PDT
ambrosia says:
Steff: Check your email! KissHerdraco should be there. Enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:02:52 PM PDT
Kate Barley says:
I am like beeg -- I like the obsessive, crazy in love trope with no cheating. Thanks for all your recs -- there is no way I would have the patience to sift through all these fanfics to discover the gems.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:03:18 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
S.K. I would not call it cheating. Bella returns to the home of her childhood and she is engaged. Although her and E shared very strong connection since they were kids, they were not together when she was with OM. It's so beautifully written. Edward's so dark, manipulative and sexy here:). Basically, when B comes back home engaged, E tries to win her (through manipulations and any means necessary). I believe It has one of the most romantic lines in ff:
"He wants a wife." He pressed his face to her stomach, putting his hands on the door either side of her, his body momentarily going slack and heavy against her.
"I want my soul back."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:05:02 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
I don't believe any I mention have cheating ( or type of cheating that would bother me). I usually have "no cheating" rule too:)

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 12:06:40 PM PDT
Steff says:
Thank you soooo much ambrosia

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:06:58 PM PDT
Suki says:
THANK THANK you! heheh I know what i'm going to read next lol

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 12:08:14 PM PDT
Willread says:
If you want a fun Twific there`s always Edward Wallbanger.

Bella is annoyed with her new neighbor because he has a steady flow of women and his bed bangs into the wall. Needless to say the flow of women stops when he meets his very annoyed neighbor. It`s not dark at all but I seem to remember some hilarious dialogue. Especially in the beginning.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:16:08 PM PDT
vanila_o says:
I've got to read Wallbanger. It has been recommended so many times.
Speaking of funny..
Have you read "Bella Swan, Kidnapper?" I was dying from laugh reading it :)
Also, Taste of Innocence, Mr Horrible, Died and Gone to Heaven have great humor.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:21:01 PM PDT
bookfetish says:
Any1 needing ya angst read one...how to save a life.... Bella is shy... Edward is damaged...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:35:30 PM PDT
Willread says:
No, I haven`t read any of them. I`m especially interested in Bella Swan, Kidnapper. What is it about? :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 12:58:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 22, 2012 2:13:08 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2012 1:27:18 PM PDT
Willread says:
I`m so sorry. I should have checked if it was still up before I posted my recommendation. I never downloaded it because I do all my reading at fanfiction.net. :-(

A little search online revealed this one and it does look as if it`s the right one: http://www.scribd.com/doc/53161514/Edward-Wallbanger
I notice that it`s on 4shared as well. I hope you`ll find it (and like it)
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
105 Jun 10, 2014
Loan Me Thread V. 6 1464 22 seconds ago
HP discussion. Good bad and inbetween. 7758 12 minutes ago
Hilarious mistakes in (mostly self-published) books 6912 22 minutes ago
Lifetime of Reading Challenge - Chat/Support 186 23 minutes ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 4 6762 45 minutes ago
Biker Books Lending 195 59 minutes ago
Nerdy/shy heroine + Military hero 24 1 hour ago
Kristen Ashley: Which Kristen Ashley Do I Read Next, Part II 282 1 hour ago
Funniest, Weirdest or Most Repugment Romance Novel term for male or female genitalia 50 1 hour ago
Harlequin Blackjack dealer, gold-digger, trying to get money for brother's eye surgery? 1 1 hour ago
Free Today Second Edition 2462 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  272
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 50 customers

Search Customer Discussions