Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Plus Sized Reads

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 12, 2014 10:35:44 AM PDT
Wittys says:
Skin by Lydia Michaels. Good book

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2014 3:01:02 PM PST
kestergayle says:
Good! I love her stories, and they just keep getting better, IMO. Her books always jump.to the top of Mount Readmore!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2014 6:46:23 AM PST
I also missed it when it first came out but it was well worth it, IMO. I really liked it. :o)

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 5:08:11 AM PST
kestergayle says:
I don't know how I missed this one...it's been out for more than a month! If it's been posted here, I never saw it. Anyway, Angela Verdenius has a new one out! Yay! Adam's Thorn

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 7:09:00 PM PST
kestergayle says:
No problem!

But like I said, I thought this was a lovely story, and a bit more 'real life' than lots of romances. Most of us won't be wooed by billionaires or sexy firemen. I thought it was lovely and uplifting, and relateable. If that's even a word!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 6:48:28 PM PST
Thanks for the offer but it's only $1... i'm more worried about the time spent reading something i won't enjoy rather than $1 it will cost to buy it :D

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 6:46:39 PM PST
kestergayle says:
I just checked: it is loanable.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 6:45:57 PM PST
kestergayle says:
It's been at least a year since I read this one, but I don't recall it being especially sexed-up. Now, keep in mind I like sex in the romances I read, the juicier the better. So my standards may be different that yours. If you want, I can see if it's lendable and you can borrow mine instead. I would need your email to do that of course. Let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 6:36:47 PM PST
Before i 1-click... is this a book where smex happens quite a bit? One of the reviewers said that they might've liked it if it wasn't for the constant matress bouncing, and if this is the case i'll probably have a similar opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 9:58:04 AM PST
kestergayle says:
Thanks, Dawn. This is an exceptionally good bbw/plain Jane kind of story. One of my favorites over the last couple of years. I highly recommend it, and that price! Grab it while you can!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 5:51:24 AM PST
RomReader says:
<her wee bit of shallowness>

haha, LovesToRead! That's a good 1. Because it's true & that's why I didn't like the book that much. h was too much into looks: hers & the men she liked to date. The scarred H is what made the book worthwhile.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 4:57:32 AM PST
LTR says:
Dawn, thanks for letting us know about Beast -- it was a great book and if I could, I'd buy more copies to give to friends. It was that good! Loved the H and liked how they slowly developed a relationship, once the h got over her wee bit of shallowness! (Is that a word?) LOL

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 3:21:35 AM PST
Dawn says:
BEAST by Pepper Pace went from $4.99 to $0.99. It's a really good book.

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 2:25:10 PM PST
RomReader says:
This book was discussed in the Hero grovels thread & Ugly heroine thread:

This Time (Wounded Warrior, Book 2) by Kristin Leigh - h was a curvy girl which H liked but H's friends thought she was fat & belittled him about going out with a fat girl. It got to him after 3 months of dating her so he stopped seeing her & then rejected her when she announced she was pregnant because he was with his friends.

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 2:18:03 PM PST
Wittys says:
The Spinster's Secret by Emily Larkin. Heroine is plus sized, plain, and all that jazz. Good book though.

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 2:00:44 PM PST
Girasole says:
I saw that Tiny (The Skulls) came out and the h is Eva. I'm pretty sure she's a BBW because all the h in this series have been so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2014 7:12:28 AM PST
Bea Daniels says:
Thanks for the tip, Readerland, I'm getting it now -- sounds good!

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 7:51:13 PM PST
readerland says:
No Words

wanted to list this FREEbie....sounds really good

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 5:39:24 PM PST
Dawn says:
Stardust - Peaches Monroe Trilogy Book 1 (BBW Erotic Romance) by Mimi Strong is free today.

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 4:53:06 PM PST
kestergayle says:
Here is a plus size PNR series--

Rubenesque Rapture (The Endurers)

Delicate Devastation (The Endurers)

Voluptuous Vindication (The Endurers)

Curvaceous Condemnation (The Endurers)

I have read the first one, and it was ok. I have not read the others, but I can't really think of too many book series with all plus-sized heroines. So, I thought some of you might be interested in this. Happy Reading!

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 7:39:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2014 7:42:29 AM PST
kestergayle says:
I just finished Broken Soldier (BBW Romance) (Wounded Love) and wrote a review, if anyone's interested. I gave it three stars.

Edited to add:

This version is the complete set, and it is still free.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2014 11:47:39 PM PST
kestergayle says:
Let's hear it for Kim!!!!! That is amazing, and you deserve a whole new wardrobe, new job or not!

When you're done sewing for you, come on over and start sewing for me. I'll pay you with jewelry and plus-size romance books.... lol!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2014 7:09:47 PM PST
Russo says:
That's wonderful. Good for you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2014 1:56:26 PM PST
SuzyQ says:
Kim - congrats on losing 69 lbs.! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2014 1:53:57 PM PST
SuzyQ says:
Yep I remember the not so good all days when you had to order decent looking plus size clothing because none of the department stores carried them (or what they carried looked like something a 90 year old woman would wear!!).
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Harlequin Presents - Let's start at the beginning... a very good place to start - Number... 4150 19 minutes ago
Worst Betrayal Ever!!! 2 674 50 minutes ago
Romance with aliens that actually look like aliens 1965 1 hour ago
Heroes that grovel correctly *Possible Spoilers* 8986 2 hours ago
wanted: kindle romance bargains ($3.99 or less) by established authors that are good (no self-promos or ya/na) 2075 2 hours ago
Fans of k-dramas... please help 5262 3 hours ago
Biker Romance Part 2 6803 3 hours ago
Reverse Harem- why can't i find any? 126 3 hours ago
hero is keeping relationship a secret from friends and family but heroine doesn't know it. 2 4 hours ago
Weekend Reading - 24-26 June 20 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  234
Total posts:  1580
Initial post:  May 29, 2011
Latest post:  29 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 91 customers

Search Customer Discussions