Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Fanfiction

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2201-2225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 8:22:40 AM PDT
Miss says:
Lenchik - Yes they are hooking up during the whole story. She is very close to him as a friend but he is a man-whore. She is a virgin, never even been kissed and she likes another guy James but she is way out of his league. Edward agrees to be her teacher and gives her lessons on how to to please a guy. He realizes that he loves her, she already knew that she loved him but was convinced that he would never change his ways so she agree's to date James. Then it ends. I got a kick out of the story because it was different from many of the others that I have read and it was funny. Lot's and lot's of lemons ;)

Posted on May 17, 2012 8:48:03 AM PDT
Miss says:
Beeg - I actually had that ff New's to Me (tbr) but I had downloaded it and saved it through adilko on a different tablet. One day everything that I had saved on adilko disappeared and I unfortunately did not have my files backed up at the time so I lost out.

Posted on May 17, 2012 8:49:20 AM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
I googled it (News to me) and found it on 4shared. :)

Posted on May 17, 2012 8:53:10 AM PDT
Miss, I really want to read but without hea. I read few paragraphs in the last chapter and I need more. Last time it was updated was two years ago. I wonder after so long if it will be updated.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 9:05:22 AM PDT
Miss says:
Lenchik - I do not think it will be updated after two years. I think that she just abandoned it to be honest. The song that she based the story off of by the same name, the actual lyrics kind of make the end make sense. It was good though I do not feel as though I wasted my time reading it, I just wish that there had been some closure.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 10:58:57 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 17, 2012 11:01:40 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
MBA - SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fade To Black!!'!!!!!!
Of the 700 odd pages, at about by the 400 odd page his wife is officially served divorce papers. He Doesn't sleep with his wife after he meets the h. He does have sex with his wife at the start of the book but that's before he meets the h. He's a sweety. She sleeps with her bf after she meets H yes. That was a pity. I don't like the fact that she is so close to her bf, especially as he, too, is a great guy. She reminds me of kellan's silly h in thoughtless. The H's wife is cuckoo. ALL her screws are loose and they don't have a real marriage anymore at all, haven't for a long while

Miss, the fanfic I have doesn't end like the published at all! Ugh!

Posted on May 17, 2012 11:48:51 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
DUSTY UPDATE IS OUT ! Chapter 19 - URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7659651/19/

Who's gonna do the honors? Jolyn, flowergirl, lenchik?

Posted on May 17, 2012 11:56:18 AM PDT
I am going to read it now. If I finish before I have to leave from work, I will spoil.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 11:59:53 AM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Len, are you reading at work again!!!??? lmao!

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 12:00:20 PM PDT
Miss says:
Beeg - I swear to G you are like Super Woman or something!!! How many tabs do have open on your Ipad at a time?

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:01:39 PM PDT
Lol, yes. I won't be able to read once I get home today. So its now or tomorrow. and I cannot wait until tomorrow :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 12:11:28 PM PDT
Beeg Panda says:
Len - ok, now's good then. You just sit back and relax and read Dusty lol. No pressure.....

MISS!!! wth! I almost looked for spy cameras around my room - how'd you know about all the open tabs? lol. Im taking advantage of being in bed a bit earlier tonight, its 9pm here and im tucked under the duvet with everything I need to do my discussion trolling and reading.

Hey, I tried Foul Territory by Nolebucgrl cos Im doin the whole angst-free-sporty thing for now but while I llike the H and hs connection I dont like

******************SPOILERS*******************
that he has loved before???

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:15:51 PM PDT
Still reading....Edward is graduating and its prom time. Guess who he is taking to Prom?? So far so good. Half way thru.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 12:23:08 PM PDT
Miss says:
Beeg - Lol, I know about the open tabs because I am the same way. Sorry no spy cameras involved ;) I have 12 open tabs right now as well as a few programs catering to my addiction.

Have not tried Foul Territory yet. I am currently in an all angst zone so no fluff for now. I will probably be ready for something lighter maybe tomorrow.

Reading Dusty now.

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:43:06 PM PDT
Ok finished Chapter 19. Like I said its prom time. Nice and sweet. No angst. I am sitting at work, staring at my PC and smiling.

Miss, did you finish it? I can't believe Alice. Wow.

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:43:07 PM PDT
Miss says:
*************************Spoiler for Dusty*****************************

Well someone's gonna be hatin' life the day after prom. The whole chapter was angst free I could feel the tension building till the very end!

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 12:45:37 PM PDT
Miss says:
Yeah I was surprised. I knew it was all too sweet and rosey and I could feel the tension coiling in my stomache because I knew something was coming. Damn cliffhangers!

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:57:42 PM PDT
I am scared of how Edward will react to that. He's been so good lately. I can't wait till next update. This is exactly the reason why I stay away from WIPs.

Posted on May 17, 2012 1:01:59 PM PDT
Jolyn Tinker says:
Ugh dusty!!! I'm waiting to read it until next week. Makes me too anxious. I am reading the tutor and really liking it.. Bad boy E tutored by virgin good girl B.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/5003930/1/

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 1:15:42 PM PDT
Carrie says:
lovereading: I read IYCRMM. Did you want spoilers?

Posted on May 17, 2012 1:35:49 PM PDT
flowergirl says:
Ahh beeg panda you know I have no will power when it comes to DUSTY! It's like saying don't have the last piece of chocolate, I can't stop myself lol

Posted on May 17, 2012 5:42:25 PM PDT
MBAButterfly says:
Beeg: I downloaded the fanfic for Fade to Black, and peeked at the end, and there was no HEA. Does the published book have a different ending? I have to have my HEA. Isn't Dusty the book where Edward goes with everybody and runs off all the guys from Bella? I don't know if I would like that or not.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 6:25:33 PM PDT
bookfetish says:
its so dissapointing bittersweet symphony doesn't have a hea!
I know maybe am being rude ... i hate it when books don't have hea :(
makes really weepy!!!

Posted on May 17, 2012 6:56:02 PM PDT
Bookfetish, the book was never completed.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 7:23:38 PM PDT
@ghinggirlluvbooks

In I Hope She Was Worth IT, did he actually do it with OW? Or was it just hinted that he did, but he really didn't cheat? o.O
It makes him sound so weakkkkk, if he was pressured into doing that because of his boss...How would Bella know that he won't break again if he was put into another similar situation? It wasn't like it was a life or death situation...

Thanks for the spoilers!!!!!!!!!!! =]
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
160 11 days ago
Free Today Third Edition 3367 2 minutes ago
Not Necessarily Clean, but Romance is the focus 16 2 minutes ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 5240 7 minutes ago
Loan Me Thread V. 7 1973 8 minutes ago
Hilarious Mistakes in Publishsed books (self pubbed or otherwise) thread 2 114 14 minutes ago
Biker Romance Part 2 7081 19 minutes ago
Books where everyone thinks the Hero is crazy 4 37 minutes ago
more like kiss an angel . . . 10 43 minutes ago
The 2nd Bargain Kindle romance books that are also GOOD ... please, no promos in this thread 5147 55 minutes ago
step sibling romance novels? 2 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  272
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 51 customers

Search Customer Discussions