Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Heroine accidently gets pregnant by hero.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 30 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2012 3:02:34 PM PST
bookie2345 says:
Looking for books where herione accidently gets pregnant by hero. Something similar to One Night With A Hero by Laura Kaye or Any Man of Mine by Rachel Gibson. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 3:13:08 PM PST
Marissa G says:
Hero abandons pregnant heroine / no secret baby! (some may meet your criteria):
http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_pg_newest?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx6MANX5H89FWX

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 6:22:45 PM PST
A Customer says:
Take This Regret is IMO the best of this genre.

Binding Arbitration

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:58:16 PM PST
Arual says:
This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips fits what you're looking for. HOW the h becomes pregnant is a little bizarre, and somewhat controversial judging from the reviews. But I liked the book very much.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:17:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 10:18:14 AM PST
luvs2read says:
Seducing Simon **TOTALLY FITS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR**

One fateful night, Toni Langston seduces her best friend, the guy she's been in love with forever. Two problems-he doesn't remember a thing that happened and now she's pregnant.

Toni Langston has been in love with Simon, her best friend, for years. The night Simon breaks up with his long time girlfriend, he and Toni make love. Toni is devastated and humiliated when, in the heat of the moment, he calls her by his girlfriend's name. The next morning, Simon remembers nothing of the previous night and Toni is only too relieved not to remind him.

Two months later, she discovers she's pregnant. She wants Simon to love her, apart from any obligation he might feel because of the baby. So she embarks on a quest to seduce her best friend, to make him see her as more than a little sister, to make him love her as much as she loves him. It works. Maybe too well. Now when things are perfect, she faces telling him of the secret she's kept.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:22:18 AM PST
Robin Wilson says:
Navy Baby
Separate Beds

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 12:56:49 PM PST
CMommy says:
Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening)

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 1:28:27 PM PST
a reader says:
Her Best Friend's Lover by Shiloh Walker
More Than One Night (Harlequin Superromance) by Sarah Mayberry
The Flolwer and the Flame by Kathleen Woodwiss

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:46:57 PM PST
HJ Leonard says:
Whoops! I think you mean: The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham).

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:14:28 PM PST
SMG says:
Bump

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 7:30:19 PM PST
BookHawk says:
I just read One Night With A Hero by Laura Kaye after reading this post and it was great book!
To the Ends of the Earth was a personal fav if you have not read it already but be warn have box of tissues near by!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:46:42 PM PST
Russo says:
I read To the Ends of The Earth years ago and loved it. you are so right about the tissues, totally bawled my eyes out

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 4:20:40 PM PST
Macquaye says:
I love this thread but can you thing of anything in the histoical romance theme?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2013 9:54:08 PM PST
PinkiexLi says:
Macquaye, The Devil You Know was a good one. The H is the h's cousin's friend and the h is a virgin. The H was drunk (?) and they sleep together which leads to pregnancy. It's a really good read.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:10:02 PM PST
misty9 says:
After That Night: 9 Months Later (Harlequin Superromance No. 1136)

I haven't read it so can't say if it's any good

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 4:55:05 AM PST
Robin Wilson says:
Bound To You-Just read this and LOVED it!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:37:18 AM PST
D. Arnold says:
The Devil You Know is a good one!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 3:09:27 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 26, 2013 6:43:04 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 6:40:43 AM PST
TravelingGal says:
I haven't read this yet but it looks good - The Trouble with Tomboys.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 8:51:32 AM PST
Lisa says:
The Trouble with Tomboys is one of my favorite Linda Kage books.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 12:03:40 PM PST
TravelingGal says:
I read it after I posted and I agree, I really like it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 2:36:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 2:37:09 PM PST
bookie2345 says:
Worth the Scandal: Worth It is a great one I just happened to find. You will love it, guaranteed! Great writing and plot!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 4:33:22 PM PST
LTR says:
I read Worth the Scandal and really liked it -- the H suffered for a year although I don't think he grove led to her long enough.

I bought the next two books in the series but got distracted and haven't read them yet. What is the consensus? Are Worth the Challenge and Worth the Risk "worth" it? (Pun intended)

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 7:49:39 PM PST
Re: Stirring the Embers:

The cover is likely due to copyright issues. The publisher would have paid for the cover design, and owns the copyright. I seriously doubt they are willing to relicense its use.

The name could also be a contractual issue, but the only way to be certain is to ask.

It is nice that with older works, at least, the electronic publishing rights are retained by the author. Sadly, there are some good works and good authors whose works are in limbo because the author has passed, or is unwilling to sell there work on the internet because it is a "bastion of evil thieves".

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 7:56:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 7:58:39 PM PST
That's the usual explanation but these were released by Putney as e-books with the original titles and new cover art last year - so it's odd to see them released under new titles and even newer cover art. I wonder if they weren't selling well so she decided to revamp the titles and covers.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  30
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 19 customers

Search Customer Discussions