Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Romance forum

Spoilers needed for Mitchell family series by Jennifer Foor

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 12, 2012 5:41:55 PM PST
Jill says:
I have been looking at these books for a while and cant decide to buy or not. I guess I need some spoilers. They have really good reviews, but lately I cant go on reviews. Any cheating? Is the H jealous and possesive? Does the series continue on about the same couple for all four books? and if so, does it get boring? any spoilers would be great!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 1:53:17 PM PST
Donna S says:
There is cheating in the first book. The four books are about two couples. I'd say the first two books focus on the first couple and the next two books focus on the other couple but both couples are in all 4 books. I liked them but there was a lot of drama. I actually skipped over parts. The drama gets to me after a while. Must be old age. Spoilers below
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

The H and h are on a break per her request so she can focus on her studies. She walks in on him an ow at a party. She runs off he follows gets in a car crash and is in a coma. Everyone blames her. No one knows he was cheating. She meets his cousin and they eventually get together.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:33:21 AM PST
Jill says:
Thanks Donna. Hmmm...cant decide...lol

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 7:31:32 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 14, 2012 7:44:00 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 9:41:29 AM PST
CMommy says:
I've enjoyed the books but I've only read the first and third books in the series. That's only because I don't like Ty and Miranda and don't really care about reading anything about them. I had no problem whatsoever with Colt and Savanna getting together in book 1 and was annoyed that Ty and Miranda was mentioned so much in book 3.

I've been considering reading book 2 and 4 but don't think I will. I just dislike Ty and Miranda that much but that's only a personal opinion.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 2:03:46 PM PST
Susan says:
I read and enjoyed the first two books. I read book 3 and 4 and think I'm finished with the series unless the author comes up with a new story. Book 1 ends with a HEA for the main couple and book 2 ends with a HEA for two other characters. Book 3 and 4 continue those couples' lives. I like seeing previous characters in subsequent books as secondary characters but would prefer that the author leave the HEA alone and move on to focus on a new couple.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 3:32:40 PM PST
Amyalissa says:
I enjoyed book 1 but skipped book 2. I did read book 3, but really disliked it. To me, it was a completely unnecessary sequel. I thought it took away from the HEA in the first book by throwing A LOT more drama into their lives and by taking the growth I saw from the characters in book 1 away and making them irrational and insecure.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:49:30 AM PST
Jill says:
Sounds like its just a ok read. I think I will skip them for now. Thanks ladies!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new romance stories - and tell the writers which parts you love!
25 May 2, 2016
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
152 Feb 5, 2016
Biker Romance Part 2 6763 57 seconds ago
Hilarious mistakes in (mostly self-published) books 9948 5 minutes ago
PET PEEVES! Things that make you go Argghhhhhhh! AUTHORS: please kindly note 826 1 hour ago
Fans of k-dramas... please help 5258 1 hour ago
World of Romance. . . Rants & Raves. . . Thread #5 3917 1 hour ago
Hero is Crazy in Love and Crazy Jealous/Possessive 6 1349 1 hour ago
Free Today Third Edition 2930 2 hours ago
Dear Book Buying Confessional (and other topics) part 2 439 3 hours ago
help finding a mills and boon book 14 3 hours ago
Books where heroine is illegitimate daughter of well known or rich parent/s. (father didn't know about her and or mother left her) 0 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Romance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 12, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions