Customer Discussions > RPG forum

Looks like the RPG forum is dead

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2011 11:20:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2011 11:23:29 AM PST
:( Looks like the RPG forum is dead, what happened? Is it due to the changes that amazon made to the forums?
Anywoo I recently played Tales of Vesperia and I can't wait for the next title in the Namco 'Tales' series

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 1:08:20 PM PST
thewindwaker says:
Wow, I completely forgot this forum existed... is it just me or does navigating the forums seem really counter-intuitive?

And yeah, I heard Tales of Xilla was quite well done, but it's going to be a while before we see that in the US (if at all). Guess we'll just have to support Tales of Graces F when that releases if we want to see more Tales games localized.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 2:33:11 PM PST
B. Rogers says:
And I never knew this forus existed until now! Now I must read all the older posts!

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 4:18:28 PM PDT
Tri Pham says:
Tales of Graces f is not that great. Vesperia kicks it's ass. As for Tales of Xillia, part 2 is already announced yet we don't even know if part 1 is gonna be localized or not. I recommend you guys add Operation Rainfall on Facebook. Without them, games like Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story wouldn't even come here. Currently they're campaigning for Pandora's Tower to come here.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 12:15:50 AM PDT
NO! ive been playing final fantasy tactics: war of the lions on my ipad. this will be the 4th time i playthrough.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 6:36:01 AM PDT
"Looks like the RPG forum is dead"

Welcome to something like a year and a half ago.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  RPG forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions