Customer Discussions > Science Fiction forum

New SF short story "Sins of the Father" available for Kindle.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 11:12:18 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 11:18:35 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
hmmmm

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:11:15 PM PST
One from column A, two from column B, mix in a generous amount of formula...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:27:13 PM PST
Tom Rogers says:
Gilbert, you sound like just the kind of fan who'd be interested in pre-ordering my upcoming book "The Blue Period", a Postapocalyptic Alternative History Zombie Military SF Technothriller Space Opera, Hard And With Something About Or Against God In It. Biographical note, I am a noted poseur and aspiring dilettante who has been working on this book description for the last 35 years and I like single source chocolate. Anyway, once I get enough orders, I'll start writing it and remember, it's got zombies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:32:12 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
Will it have vampires?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:38:09 PM PST
Tom Rogers says:
Don't be silly, everybody's doing vampires now.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:22:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2012 4:44:55 PM PST
Tom, Stir in some undercover Amish pole dancers and you've got a fan.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:40:25 PM PST
There were some problems with the conversion process. It's updating to a more readable format as I type this. I wish Kindle had an easier way to convert Word files, it sucks to see something totally different after you've already published a book.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 10:53:34 PM PST
Tom Rogers says:
you'll have to order 15 copies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 11:12:57 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
so you are self-promoting? tsk tsk

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 11:16:15 PM PST
Bad idea? I mean it's my first short-story and I just finished my first novel. Thought I would try and get something out there before then. I've gotten pretty good responses from beta readers. But I never thought the whole converting process would be so difficult.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 11:20:14 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
self promotion isn't permitted on the Amazon forums except here: http://www.amazon.com/forum/meet%20our%20authors/ref=cm_cd_topf_t?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2UYC1FC06SU8S

that's why you have received so many downvotes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 4:12:36 AM PST
K. Rowley says:
"Bad idea? I mean it's my first short-story and I just finished my first novel. Thought I would try and get something out there before then."

At the top of the list of threads you should see one titled: Important announcement from Amazon - you might want to read it before you do any more self-promotion of your book..

Customer Discussions > Science Fiction forum > Announcement > Important announcement from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/science%20fiction/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxWK0QNW07Z4M7&cdThread=Tx2ZR263M7QLO8F
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science Fiction forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions