Customer Discussions > Science Fiction forum

Global warming is nothing but a hoax and a scare tactic

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 650 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:35:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2012 11:37:56 AM PST
Truthseeker says:
EB: "So once again...."

I shall let intelligent people look at the graph in the Spencer link and get to their own conclusion.

And he did not say that the curve is meaningless - he said: "That said, 'no predictive value', it still illustrates an underlying cycle of climate cooling, warming, and cooling regardless of CO2 levels. It is an underlying oscillation of normal variation upon which CO2 levels have an influence not terribly different than zero. "

Can't you even understand Englisch? Stop lying.

Nuff said.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:37:17 AM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "Doing a Google search on "Elliot Bignell" for public information is stalking behaviour?"

No, but dragging personal information onto this thread and making veiled, if stupid, threats certainly is.

"On the other hand, your employer probably has access to far more sophisticated web listening software."

As I am my own boss I can afford to take a fairly relaxed attitude to this possibility. And as usual, you aren't able to think even the simplest things through before opening your trap.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 11:38:11 AM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "Federal government will not submit a climate change bill."

Yes, that's one of the only two sentences I mentioned.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:39:18 AM PST
Truthseeker says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:40:23 AM PST
Truthseeker says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:41:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2012 11:42:33 AM PST
Truthseeker says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:42:04 AM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "I shall let intelligent people look at the graph in the Spencer link and get to their own conclusion."

That it is not even labelled, yes.

"And he did not say that the curve is meaningless - he said: "That said, 'no predictive value', it still illustrates an underlying cycle of climate cooling, warming, and cooling regardless of CO2 levels."

Which means "meaningless", while consisting of an outright contradiction and an admission of pure wishful thinking.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:43:45 AM PST
Truthseeker says:
"Which means "meaningless", while consisting of an outright contradiction and an admission of pure wishful thinking."

Lol, "illustrates an underlying cycle of climate cooling, warming, and cooling regardless of CO2 levels." means "meaningless" according to EB.

Nuff said.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:44:27 AM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "Lie again. Tell me what veiled, stupid threat I made?"

As the record shows, your attempts to threaten my imaginary job search with my record of posting. True to denialist form, you are trying to engage in a witch hunt.

And true to your own form, you have no matches.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:45:09 AM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "illustrates an underlying cycle of climate cooling, warming, and cooling regardless of CO2 levels."

No, that's the wishful thinking part.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:45:24 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 23, 2012 12:19:05 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:46:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2012 11:48:42 AM PST
Truthseeker says:
EB, I made no such attempt and I have just reported your last post for abuse.
You are getting very close to myself making a formal complaint of all the insults and names you have called me as harassment (like quarterwit, corpolite, etc, etc) - As you know, if I make a complaint it will be very detailed with clear evidence.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 11:49:49 AM PST
The globe is warming, it has been for the last twenty thousand years. The Earth's climate is always changing; it's been through 25 ice ages 300 mini ice states and 3 complete freeze overs. Those who want to control and tax the populist, want us to believe it's man made!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:50:53 AM PST
Truthseeker says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:59:03 AM PST
A customer says:
James M. Bulu - "The globe is warming, it has been for the last twenty thousand years."

Over that timescale we are talking about the Ice Ages, but unfortunately for your claims they are supposed to be going the other way now. We are changing the climate so fast that we are overwhelming the glaciation cycle.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 11:59:09 AM PST
Truthseeker says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 12:00:23 PM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "As you know, if I make a complaint it will be very detailed with clear evidence."

And as YOU know, you are already under investigation for a pattern of systematic abuse over months.

We're going to crush you.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 12:01:11 PM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "As usual EB is distorting and lying because he thinks most people here don't understand German."

No, I am showing that you are claiming to understand it and do not.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 12:01:27 PM PST
A customer says:
P.S. That's called "lying".

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 12:02:46 PM PST
Truthseeker says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 12:03:55 PM PST
A customer says:
Oh, by the way, you'll notice that the second paragraph comes out of the translator identical to my own translation only with the kind of grammatical scrambling typical of your own German passages.

As I keep telling you, you never take into account that everyone else actually understands the material and can spot a fake.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 12:04:40 PM PST
Um. I'll only piss in your water a little bit. Want a drink?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 12:05:40 PM PST
A customer says:
E. Vader - "AGWers' attempts at mob censorship will likely not work on Amazon."

No need for a mob. Since you systematically abuse Amazon's hospitality they will deal with you in due course as long as we make them aware of it. All we have to do is keep clicking the button.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 12:09:48 PM PST
A customer says:
Hi, everyone. Sorry to bring this onto the science fiction forum but this pile of crêpe has spent several months abusing the Science community and then openly bragged that she would come here after we routed her. We bear a grudge, sorry.

Might I exhort you to start leaning on the Abuse button. Pretty soon now she'll be eradicated and we'll go back where we belong and wait for some lightning so that we can lurch off down to the village.

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 12:10:26 PM PST
A customer says:
Wife's home. Cop you later.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science Fiction forum
Participants:  103
Total posts:  650
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions