Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Science forum

Scientific proof of GOD(7_4) through English(7,74) Kaballa(7,40)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 32 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2012 11:23:03 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 3:41:43 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 27, 2012 3:51:08 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 11:15:41 PM PST
Re OP: More garbage. Please stop cluttering Amazon's disk drives with this nonsense.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:37:19 AM PST
Why do people waste the intelligence they have on stuff like this? This stuff takes up a non-trivial amount of time and effort.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:03:58 AM PST
noman says:
The Believing Brain: From Ghosts and Gods to Politics and Conspiracies---How We Construct Beliefs and Reinforce Them as Truths

The Tenacity of Unreasonable Beliefs: Fundamentalism and the Fear of Truth

Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me): Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs, Bad Decisions, and Hurtful Acts

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:03:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 7:12:29 AM PST
zoltán says:
"Why do people waste the intelligence they have on stuff like this? This stuff takes up a non-trivial amount of time and effort."

In the case of Brad Watson, Miami, it's probably because he is mentally ill.

Have you checked out his blog or his forum? Or searched out any of the other sites he's spammed with his nonsense over the years? The guy is obsessed with spreading his <manure> way beyond the point of sanity. One can only hope he's not the dangerous type of crazy (the BTK-type), likely to go over the edge and injure others.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 5:57:40 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 6:26:17 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Good afternoon M S Treherne,

I appreciate your lateral view - refreshing. There is another I would like to offer:

The looping anomalies in the observed orbits of Jupiter and Saturn hinted that they did not orbit the earth, so further investigation was made. Similarly the anomalies to Uranus and Neptune resulted in the discovery of the anticipated extra planet Pluto in 1930 (wasn't the cause of the anomaly, but never mind). Since credence was given to these effects - rather than to the actual - could the same not be done concerning God? that is, we bring forward something which points to the possibility, rather than treat obtuse explanations as fact?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 6:28:20 AM PST
Irish Lace says:
Masses of text an a bilious blue background. Didn't see anything about science. Perhaps I didn't read long enough.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 10:38:32 AM PST
Re Treherne, 12-29 5:57 AM: "could a literal proof of God be possible that conforms to the same criteria we have learned to accept from science..?" No. This is provably impossible [1].

1. See my post "saundersg" in "Belief in the Christian god is absurd" for details.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:14:47 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:20:40 AM PST
(®_0) says:
What the hell is the big deal about 7 and 4?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:32:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 9:38:50 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:36:28 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:38:42 AM PST
noman says:
reported. threatening language

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:52:54 AM PST
noman says:
FBI Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected terrorism or criminal activity. Your information will be reviewed promptly by an FBI special agent or a professional staff member. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.
https://tips.fbi.gov/

Working To Halt Online Abuse
http://www.haltabuse.org/help/question.shtml

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 10:00:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 9:04:08 AM PST
zoltán says:
Remember, Amazon is on Brad's side, not the side of people who just want to hold interesting, rational conversations or engage in civil debate.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 10:03:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 10:10:52 AM PST
zoltán says:
In lieu of Amazon honestly and fairly policing its own site, such measures might be required.

Did you file reports?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 2:20:22 PM PST
Bill M. says:
Brad said:

>>It's thee [sic] fractal. It's thee [sic] universal constant.

I'll ask you again: how do you therefore explain all of these other words whose letters add up to "74" in the same system:
"chalmydia", "deviant", "fruit", "pansy", "prancer", "profane", "vixen", and "manhandled"?

Not to mention "Lucifer", "occult", "hippy", "Jewish", "horns", "proud", "arsenide", "atheism", "Stalin", "opium", "sloth" and "coveted"? These add up to 74 too.

How about "figment", "retarded", "weirdo", "nuts", "ruffian", and "humpback"?

For that matter, what about "bitter", "bleakest", "daftest", "depraved", "feeblest", "fiendish", "madness", "measly", "marian", "mutt", "myope", and "trashed"? "Deathly"? "Abnormal"? "Killing"?

According to your logic, all of these words must also all be associated with Jesus "by design". Either that, or your system is bogus. So which is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 6:20:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 6:21:20 AM PST
Irish Lace says:
"Read my NASA conference presentation and you'll understand "the BIG deal about 7 & 4". It's thee fractal. It's thee universal constant. "

It's thee gibberish.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 6:48:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 6:48:39 AM PST
Bubba says:
If anybody actually looked at his NASA conference "presentation". My guess is that there were quite a few "presentations" at that NASA conference that were simply glanced over and dismissed, as his was.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 7:01:43 AM PST
Irish Lace says:
"If anybody actually looked at his NASA conference "presentation". "

Ah, but Bubba dear, I DID look at it. Thus my very precise and well-thought out use of the word, "gibberish."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 10:06:46 AM PST
Bubba says:
Oh you poor thing, you took one for the team. I was referring to the NASA people at the conference (not) looking at it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 10:46:38 AM PST
Irish Lace says:
Not only not looking at it, but the people at the conference probably laughed heartily at the whole silly idea. Brad is one of the most seriously whackadoodle posters I've encountered on these forums for a long time.

And I didn't really read his whole "paper." Just enough to recognize it is gibberish. And boy howdy, it IS gibberish. Interestingly, in English Gematria, "gibberish" is _474_! What are the chances of THAT happening??

In _Simple_ English Gematria, however, gibberish is 79. That was pretty uninteresting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 8:05:07 AM PST
Bill M. says:
Bubba said:

>>If anybody actually looked at his NASA conference "presentation".

It's also not unusual for companies to have presentations from outside people that have nothing to do with their body of work directly, but are more like optional perks: presentations on organization skills, anger management, Myers-Briggs Type testing, etc. I worked for a company that's pretty well-known for its science, and yet one day we had somebody from outside of the company do a presentation on feng-shui. Even though feng-shui is basically pseudo-science, we still had this optional "brown-bag lunch" event where a speaker gave a one-hour Powerpoint presentation on feng-shui, complete with hand-outs charts and what not. I went out of curiosity. I found it amusing. It was a good excuse to take a break from the lab. But it would be ridiculous to think that this feng-shui lady was contracted by the company to give us consulting on the actual stuff we made! She was no more of a consultant than the caterers we brought in for the ice cream social.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Science forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions