Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Customer Discussions > Science forum

Higher Level Modern Quantum Physics is moving closer to a better understanding of Light, Magnetism, and Alternate Universes. This is a step toward knowing a Higher, More Brilliant and Intelligent, not to mention Powerful, First Originator. We're....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 5:35:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:38:15 PM PDT
DRM says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 8:16:46 PM PDT
you dont know jack about quantum physics

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 9:19:53 PM PDT
noman says:
DRM says:<lyrically>""But I don't believe in love, energy, intelligence, the cosmos and cosmic power, Light, magnetism, spirit, and other things I can't see."

**Like Unicorns in the rose garden and the Flying
Spaghetti Monster?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:47:59 AM PST
Re OP: Drivel.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:31:11 AM PST
Irish Lace says:
Regarding the OP... Entirely too MUCH use of Randomly capitalized Words and completely Devoid of Useful Content.

"But all that stuff about Love and Jesus and Positive Energy and Cosmic Stuff... you don't find that Inspiring?"

No. I find it pointless.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:47:45 AM PST
Rev Otter says:
"I make up Fake Quotes and pretend they have Anything to do with Reality Outside of My Imagination."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Science forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions