1. Overpopulation denialism.
2. Luddite stuff like hysterical opposition to GM foods.
3. Opposition to nuclear power which has caused many, many coal-fired power plants to be built. Fukushima notwithstanding, the biggest danger to the planet now is global warming, not the odd radiation leak.
4. The anti-vaccination movement.
5. Denial of the existence of human races--something even some biologists promote.
6. Abandonment of scientific method whenever hot-button issues come up, just as the Right does, because all ideologues, Left & Right,try to derive reality from their ideas instead of vice-versa.
Recent discussions in the Science forum
|Creationists ask...What is the Greatest Question faced by Origin of Life Scientists?||10||14 minutes ago|
|Question for F4A||129||2 hours ago|
|What would you accept as evidence atheism is true?||433||2 hours ago|
|Knowledge||4609||2 hours ago|
|Creationists ask....What title should we give Dr Brain Greene?||41||3 hours ago|
|When will A.I. become a factor in our World?||32||4 hours ago|
|Nephilim is uncovered||12||4 hours ago|
|prostate removal||159||4 hours ago|
|Origin of Life For Real||3524||5 hours ago|
|Creationists are trying to rewrite the Laws of Thermodynamics!||1447||6 hours ago|
|Science in Harmony with God||4957||9 hours ago|
|"The willful blindness of the so called "science" community."||53||13 hours ago|